Dummy punishment part 2

Prompt
Dummy punishment part 2

--------------------------------------

Niall as Niall
Harry as Harry
Liam as Liam
Louis as Louis

--------------------------------------

Since the boys started the dummy punishment Niall got a lot nicer to the boys. But every now and then Niall would steal the dummy and have it in his mouth and relax. He really begun to love the dummy.

Ofcourse did the boys notice! Even though Niall thinks they don't. They find it the most adorable thing!

But they do worry a lot about him. Not for teeth but they worry about Nialls eating and drinking. Since the dummy punishment he begun to eat less and drink less. This worries the boys a lot.

He also got a lot more clingy to the boys and got a bit like a cry baby. He would cry on the smallest things like when something bad happens on the tv he start to cry or when one of the boys raises his voice.

The boys decided to buy some sippy cups and bottles. They hope Niall would cooperate with them.

So when it's time for dinner they put Niall on a chair with some food in front of him. Niall looks to Louis and tries to sit on his lap. 'Boo first eat then you can sit on my lap.' Louis says as he gives a kiss on Nialls head.

Niall begins to cry, just wanting to be on Louis's lap. Louis sits next to him and takes Nialls fork up and put some meat on his fork. He puts the fork close to Nialls mouth, hoping he would let Louis feed him.

They decided to feed him too, beside from bottles and sippycups. Niall let Louis feed him, still upset that he can't sit on Louis's lap.

Niall whines when he is full and tries to stop Louis. 'Full.' Niall mumbles and pushes the fork away. 'One more boo then I will get something to drink for you and then you can sit on my lap ni.' Louis says.

Niall does what Louis says and begins to whine again as Louis walks away. 'Nini he will be back soon boo.' Liam says smiling and rubs Nialls hand. 'Okay.' Niall mumbles and sees Louis walking back with a sippy cup.

Louis smiles and puts the younger boy on his lap. Niall looks at the sippy cup. 'Is that for me?' Niall asks confused as he gets the green sippy cup from Louis.

'Yes, that is for you boo. So you won't spill your drink anymore, is that okay?' Louis asks with hope and gives a kiss on Nialls ear. Niall giggles and leans against Louis. 'Could you try it for us boo?' Harry asks with hope.

Niall nods and slowly puts the sippy cup to his mouth, slowly sucking on it so the water comes into his mouth. After a couple sips he lets go of one hand and rubs his eye with it, feeling a bit sleepy.

The boys smile at the smaller lad, he makes the cutest sucking noises as he sucks on the sippy cup. The boys try to hold in their aww's when Niall notices the sippy cup is empty and gives a massive pout.

'You will get some more later nini.' Liam says smiling. 'You liked the sippy cup?' 'Yeah.' Niall says and gets a pink shade blush on his cheeks. But that wasn't a right question to ask as Niall burst out in tears.

'Noo boo, don't cry.' Louis says and rubs Nialls back with his thumb while cuddling the irish boy. Niall cries into Louis's neck. 'Sorry.' Niall says crying letting the sippy cup fall out of his hands on the floor.

Niall begins to cry louder as he hears the plastic sippy cup fall onto the hard floor. 'I think someone needs to go to bed early.' Louis says as he picks Niall up and walks to the couch with him searching for the dummy that they left there on the couch.

Louis smiles as he finds it and puts it in Nialls mouth. 'I think you could use this bub.' Louis says as he rocks Niall back and forth. Niall sucks on the dummy and rubs his eyes, trying to not to get more sleepy.

Louis smiles and walks back to the boys with him. 'How about you say night night to Liam and Harry and then we will go to your room and let you sleep a bit.' Louis says as he puts Niall on Liams lap.

Niall leans against him and sees Louis making a bottle with milk. 'Night night.' Niall mumbles around his dummy leaning against Liam. The two boys smile. 'Thank you boo, you have a good night too!' Liam says and kisses Nialls head.

Harry smiles and takes Nialls hands. 'Sleep well my little nini, hope you have sweet dreams.' Harry says and gives Niall a kiss on Nialls nose. 'Nini is not little.' Niall says and gives a serious face, still sucking on his dummy. 'Okay okay.' Harry says laughing and ruffles Nialls hair.

Niall nods smiling and makes grabby hands to Louis who is holding a heated bottle in his hand. 'Said night night?' Louis asks smiling as he picks Niall up. 'Ywes.' Niall says lisping around the dummy.

'Goodboy.' Louis says and walks with Niall to his room. He lays down the irish fella in bed and makes sure Niall lays in the middle of his bed. 'You wanna drink it by yourself?' Louis asks. Niall nods, feeling a bit embarrassed about it. Louis smiles and hands the bottle.

Niall takes it in his hands and puts the dummy next to his pillow. He begins to sucks on the bottle and looks to Louis, really liking the milk that comes into his mouth.

Louis smiles and gives a kiss on Nialls head. 'Night night boo.' Louis says and leaves the boy alone. Niall looks around his room while sucking on his bottle. 'Mmmmm.' Niall mumbles, his eyes getting heavy. After 3/4 of the milk he is out like a light with a bottle still in his mouth.

Prompt? Requests?