The break

Hello loves!

Can you help me with something?

I was thinking about putting my stories in a book and sell them.

Like there will be a book for Kidnapped Nialler (which I hopefully can continue soon!), Babysitter or Mommy and for Niall One Shots age play.

Would you guys be interested in that?

Love you allxxxx

---------------------------------------

Prompt
Niall is secretly wearing a diaper under his normal clothes, throughout the day, the boys hear crinkling and stuff, but they think nothing of it. They don't know Niall is little, and one of the boys walks into Niall's room to tell him dinners ready, but instead he sees Niall wearing a diaper.

————————————————

Niall as Niall
Harry as Harry
Liam as Liam
Louis as Louis

————————————————

Today the boys decided to meet each other after their long deserved break. During that break a lot of things happened. Louis wrote a couple songs and recorded them, Liam has a girlfriend and Harry played in a movie. And Niall well actually he didn't really do anything. He basically has been home for a year long. But that doesn't mean that nothing has happened. He has some problems though.

When the break started he was too tired to do anything. He stayed in bed for days and only came out to get something to eat or to go to the loo. Not much later he did not get out of bed anymore for the loo. He started to wet the bed without noticing it, way too much in a serie he was watching. When his mom came over she went to Niall's room and saw him laying asleep in bed with wet pants and sheets. She went to the store and got a lot of nappies and changing subelements.

While Niall was asleep she cleaned him up with a wet towel and put a nappy on the boy. Niall woke up an hour later in a clean bed. Niall rubs his eyes and looks around. 'Hi love, mommy made some food for you.' Maura says as she walks to him. Niall smiles and looks confused when he feels the nappy around his waist. 'Mom? Why did you put this on me?' Niall asks ashamed, his cheeks burning up. 'Babe, you aren't looking after yourself. I mean you were in a bed full of pee babe. I'm starting to get really worried about you. So I decided to put you in nappies until you can show mommy you can make it without them.'

And now 10 months later he is still in the nappies. He decided to live with his mom until it would be over. Well he still lives there and he is being treated as a little boy. Maura loves to treat him like he is little again. Niall loves it! But since the boys are meeting again he has a little problem with the nappy. Maura made a backpack for Niall with everything he needs. She explained how to change himself into a new nappy.

Niall is now on his way to the boys and is freaking out. He sees Harry's house and decides to stop for a moment. 'With Maura.' Maura says as she picks up the phone. 'Mommy, I can't do this.' Niall mumbles, knowing he just wet himself. 'Baby, you need to relax. The boys love you no matter what so maybe you should tell them boo.' 'No I can't, they will make so much fun of me!' Niall says, freaking out a bit.  'Okay boo, just breath in and breath out. You can do it, mommy will see you tonight love.' 'Okay, bye mommy.' Niall says and hangs up. He starts the car and drives to Harry's house.

When he is inside the boys are already in the living area. 'Hi Neil' Louis says smiling and cuddles the boy. 'Hi Lou!' Niall says smiling, he really missed the boys. Liam and Harry make a group hug from it. The boys laugh but fall onto the floor. They hear something crinkle but they can't really figure out what it is, well Niall does know what it is. It is a nappy that needs to be changed.

'Boys, I really missed you all.' Louis says laughing as he stands up. 'So do I!' The other three say. 'Well I made something really good!' Harry says happily and runs to the kitchen. Liam and Niall smile at the boy. When Liam looks at Niall he is a bit confused. He hears something crinkle again, but now he starts to think Niall has something. 'Niall are you okay?' Liam asks softly. 'Eehhh yes, why?' He answers quickly. 'Well you look a bit worried.' Liam says as he sits down next to Niall. 'Nothing to worry about Liam.' Niall says as he stands up.

Liam nods but keeps an eye on him. 'I need the toilet, Haz? Is it still on the second floor?' 'Yes it is Nialler!' Harry says from the kitchen, Niall nods and walks away. He grabs his backpack and runs to the bathroom on the second floor. 'Lou? Can you help me with the food?' Harry asks. 'I'm coming!' Louis says smiling and walks to Harry. Liam, who still is worried about Niall decides to go to him. He really hopes Niall could say what is wrong.

Niall who is in the bathroom just took his nappy off and is now trying to put a new one on. He is freaking out that someone will see him that he forgot to clean himself up. When he can't put it on he starts to cry. He wished he never had to wear these nappies, then he wouldn't be wearing them right now and he could have fun with the boys.

'Niall? Are you okay buddy?' Liam asks as he walks into the bathroom. 'NOOOOOOOOO.' Niall screams as he tries to hide everything. 'Come here Nialler.' Liam says as he walks to him. Niall looks at Liam and shakes his head. 'No, I am a freak Liam.' Niall says crying. Liam shakes his head and picks the boy up. He sits down on the bed where Niall always would sleep when he came over. He puts Niall on his lap and cuddles the boy close. 'No Niall, you are not a freak. But could you at least try to tell me what happened?' Liam asks. 'I wet the bed so mommy put nappies on me and and took me back home and and take care of me but I was scared to tell 'cause you make fun of me.' Niall cries it out.

Liam rocks Niall back and forth. 'Ssshhh don't cry, we would never make fun of you Nini, never. I understand it and there is nothing to be afraid of. Sometimes even I have some moments that I act a bit younger. I sleep with my stuffy every night.' Niall looks up, feeling that he isn't the only one. 'Really?' Liam nods and ruffles the younger boy's hair. 'Everyone has some problems Nini, we can't do anything about it. So stop crying and show me your beautiful smile.' Liam says and smiles when he sees a small smile on Niall's face.

'Liam? Can you change me?' Niall mumbles, his cheeks burning red. 'Of course Niall, why don't you lay down while I grab the objects?' Niall nods and lays down on the bed. Liam smiles, already feeling more protective than ever to the boy. He grabs the stuff and walks to Niall. 'I will be quick.' Liam says and changes the boy.

That night when Niall comes home, he runs to his mommy who was already in bed. 'Mommy?' Niall asks with hope. Maura wakes up and looks at Niall. 'Hello boo, how was today?' Maura asks as she cuddles Niall close. 'Well in the beginning I was really scared, but Liam found out. But he sleeps with his stuffy every night so I am not the only one with problems!' Niall giggles. 'See, nothing to be worried about. But were you able to change yourself?' She asks as she checks Niall's nappy. 'No, I tried but it didn't work. Lili changed me eventually.' Niall says as he feels that he is being laid down on his back.

'Mommy will change you baby, go to sleep.' Maura says as she gets out of bed. 'Can I sleep with you mommy?' Niall asks with hope. 'Okay then boo, but promise me you will go to sleep now.' 'I promise.' Niall says with a yawn. When Maura changed Niall's wet nappy her little boy is already fast asleep. 'Sleep well my little boy.' Maura says as she gives a kiss on his nose.