Dummy punishment

Prompt:
Niall is really bratty and annoying the boys. The three other gets tired of it and come with an unusual punishment. Every time Niall talks back, is disrespectfull or swears the boys make him suck on a dummy for an hour. At first Niall finds it extremely embarrassing and hates it. Soon he starts to enjoy it.

--------------------------------------

Niall as Niall
Liam as Liam
Harry as Harry
Louis as Louis

--------------------------------------

The last weeks Niall had been a very annoying boy towards his other bandmates. He swears, he snaps them off, he has been pretty bratty.

The boys have enough of it. They just want their Niall back. Right now they are discussing what they are gonna do about it.

'Well I hate it how he acts to us! He never has been like this!' Liam says sighing as he hears Niall cursing to something.

'We need to make it stop and now.' Louis says as he grabs his laptop and goes to google. 'I got something!' Louis says grinning.

'What do you mean lou?' Harry asks as he looks confused. 'Doesn't Lou ever left a dummy package here?' Louis asks.

'Yeah it is in the bathroom, what are you gonna do with it?' 'You will see!' Louis says as he calls Niall for lunch and grabs the dummy.

Niall comes downstairs and sits down on the stair making his lunch. The boys smile since he is pretty nice now. They all sit down still not knowing what Louis is gonna do with the dummy.

But Nialls mood changes and when he is done he stands up and wants to walk away. 'Niall put your stuff in the dishwasher please.' Harry asks sighing.

'No fucking idiot do it yourself.' Niall says as he walks away. 'Oh no.' Louis says as he grabs Niall. 'Let me go you fucking cunt!'

Louis looks angry to Niall totaly done with him. 'What are you gonna do about it?' Niall asks trying to get out of Louis's grip.

Louis holds him tighter and puts the dummy in his mouth and his hand on it. Niall tries to spit it out but because of Louis he can't.

'The boys are so done with you! Everytime you curse, are disrespectfull, talks unrespectfull you will get the dummy for an hour understand?!' Louis says angry.

Niall looks to him never seen him this angry and quickly nods. The other boys smile finaly understanding what Louis wanted to do with it.

'Good.' Louis says as he puts Niall down and lets his hand go. 'I'm gonna put a timer on my phone so we don't get a discussion when an hour is over.' Louis says as he puts a timer on his Iphone.

Niall looks furious to Harry and Liam and quickly puts the dishes in the dishwasher and runs away.

'Na ah. Come back RIGHT NOW!!' Louis screams which makes Niall even more mad. He takes the dummy out his mouth and throws it to Louis.

'I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL YOU FUCKING CUNTS! YOU THINK I'M A DAMN BABY WELL I'M NOT! AND IF YOU THINK I WILL SUCK ON THAT DUMMY YOU CAN SUCK YOUR DICK IM OUT!!' Niall screams and runs out the door.

Liam and Harry look to Louis who is gonna burst out any second. 'I'm going upstairs just let me have a moment.' Louis says actually very calm which makes the boys sigh in relief but when they hear upstairs screams and stuff breaking they worry.

They grab the dummy, knowing it has to work even if Niall doesn't like it.

So when Niall comes home totally drunk he walks to the boys and sits down. 'Well see who is here our little trouble maker.' Liam says as he picks Niall up and cuddles him.

Niall laughs too drunk to remember what happened earlier that day. How about we get you something to drink and put you in bed?' 'Okay but I'm walking.' Niall says as he walks to the kitchen falling over and over again laughing his eyes out.

'You know what, let's go to bed straight away.' Harry says as he picks him up and puts him in bed. 'Night night Niall.' Harry says and puts a dummy in Nialls mouth.

Niall lets the dummy explore his mouth and soon he begins to suck on it falling asleep.

The next day the sweety laughing but drunk Niall is gone because now he is screaming because of the headache he has.

Louis sighs and walks to him. 'Well you know the rules nini.' Louis says as he puts the dummy in his mouth holding his hands on it as Niall tries to fight against Louis.

When Niall feels and notices he will not win from the older boy he gives up and gives a suck on the dummy which make the boys smile.

'Wanna watch tv?' Niall just nods not wanting to talk. 'Why don't you search while I grab some medicine.' Niall searches a channel and finally puts on mtv.

He just looks at the tv hoping the dummy can go out quickly. When the hour is over Niall had his medicine and gets to take out the dummy getting a text from Darren.

'Hey mate we are at club 7 right now wanna come?'

'I'm going to club 7 bye guys see ya tonight.' Niall says running out of the house not wanting that dummy again.

The boys sigh. 'Well at least he did keep it in and I'm sure he will suck like a baby on it when he comes home tonight.'

And that is what happened. Niall came home drunk again and cuddles the boys. Harry smiles as he puts him on his lap and puts the dummy in his mouth.

Niall relaxes and sucks on the dummy. The boys take a moment and look at the adorable sight of Niall.

Harry smiles and takes him upstairs and quickly puts his sleeping clothes on his grabbing 2 asperines and water and gives it to Niall.

'Come take it ni, otherwise you are in pain tomorrow.' Harry says and takes the dummy out. Niall whines. 'No want that.'

Harry begins to smile, Niall loves the dummy! Even though he might be drunk but when you are drunk you are honest!

'You get it when you took it.' Niall quickly takes it and opens his mouth. 'Night night nini.' Harry says as he puts the dummy in Nialls mouth. 'Nigf nihf.'

The next morning Niall wakes up feeling better than yesterday and walks downstairs. 'Hello ni, wait why is there a dummy in your mouth love, it only was when you need a punishment.

Niall looks confused as he continues to suck on the dummy. He doesn't notice he has it in his mouth. Liam walks to him and takes the dummy out of his mouth. Niall whines but gets red quickly.

'Sorry daddy.' Niall mumbles not noticing the daddy and looks to his hands not understanding he liked the object. Well actually it did, it makes him feel relaxed and safe.