Sesame Street

Prompt:
Well my prompt takes place there. It all starts by management telling the boys they had to do this thing for Sesame Street show, and obviously Zayn, Louis and Liam don't like the idea one bit because they want to work on a more mature image. For some odd reason, though, Niall isn't there when the boys receive the news, so there's only Harry who shows sign of being excited. The boys of course make fun of this, because obviously the baby of the band was going to be excited to go to Sesame Street.

Then it's night, Niall finally comes home and is welcome with the boys teasing Harry. He is oblivious of what happened and why the boys are saying Harry is a big baby until Louis explains to him. What they don't know is that Niall loved Sesame Street and was even more excited than Harry was to get to go see where all magic happens.

The day they finally go to the studio to film their sketch, everything goes out of control. Harry is super excited by everything and the lads keep teasing him. So nobody notice how distress Niall is. He doesn't know why but he never thought about the fact of the characters being just muppets before this day, and now that he sees they aren't actually real, he is super sad and disappointed. He know it is silly, because obviously they are muppets, it's just he never really thought about it.

-----------------------------

Niall as Niall
Harry as Harry
Liam as Liam
Louis as Louis
Zayn as Zayn

-----------------------------

At the moment the boys are having a chat with Simon about a new acting ... they are going to do tomorrow. Only Niall is at an interview, that is why he can not be there at the moment.

'So boys, you know you have to go to the studio's tomorrow. You all are going to be in Sesame street.' Simon says. 'Really Simon? Do you know how stupid that is?' Louis says irritated. 'We aren't little kids anymore!' Zayn says.

'I like it Simon, thank you.' Harry says smiling. 'That is good to hear Harry! Can you guys say it to Niall? There will be a van in front of your house at 10 am.' Simon says, standing up to give everyone a handshake.

'Bye!' They all say as they walk out of the office. 'Do you really like the idea Haz?' Liam asks curious. 'Yes, I mean who didn't love Sesame Street when they were young?' 'Yes exactly Harry, when we were young!' Louis says laughing.

Harry looks down, not understanding why they don't like it anymore. 'Awww does this little babyboy still like Sesame Street?' Zayn asks laughing as he pinches Harry's cheeks. 'Go away.' Harry says as he pushes Zayn away. 'I think this little boy needs to take a nap.' Louis says, cuddling the boy.

'No.' Harry mumbles as he pushes Louis away and sits down in the car. While the other three laugh they sit down as well. Harry takes his knees close to his chest, wanting to be home already.

Niall on the other hand has no idea that they are going to the studio's tomorrow. He just had an interview with James and is now on his way home. He looks on his phone and decides to call Louis.

L = Louis N = Niall

N. Hello boys!
L. Hey Neil! How did the interview go?
N. It went great, we had a fun game though. I had to eat a damn salmon smoothie for you guys!
L. *laughs* Well I hope you enjoyed it!
N. Thanks Lou. But how was the meeting with Simon?
L. Oh yeah, tomorrow we have to go to Sesame street.
N. Why? We aren't kids anymore.
L. Well now you get Liam's, Zayn's and my problem. But Harry loves it so yeah.
N. Oh okay well I will see you soon guys!
L. Byeeee

Niall hangs up the phone and starts to smile brightly. He is finally going to meet his idols. The boys don't know about this but he loves Sesame Street. Always after dinner he goes to his room to watch it. But he doesn't want to show the other boys that he loves the show.