Forgotten

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year loves! Thank you for everything!x

Please keep sending in prompts!x

Prompt
Niall and Louis are in ageplay with daddies Liam and Harry. They are busy with the tour and forget about their babies. So Louis and Niall stop with the ageplay. When Liam and Louis know they forget them they try everything to get their trust back and try to get them back in the ageplay.

--------------------------------------

Niall headspace 2 y/o
Louis headspace 2 y/o
Liam daddy
Harry papa

--------------------------------------

One Direction is on tour, their Europian tour. At the moment they are in Brussels and singing beautiful as always.

When that concert is over they go backstage. 'Daddy.' Louis whines as he puts his arms in the air, wanting to be picked up by Liam.

Since touring is pretty stressing Liam and Harry decided to put the two stressed boys Niall and Louis in ageplay so they could forget their stress and be happy. Not only Louis and Niall got less stressed in their 2 year old headspace. Also their daddies got less stressed.

But at the moment stress is what got back to the two daddies. Liam picks up Louis and gives a kiss on his nose. 'Hey boo, let's put you in bed. I bet you are tired.' Liam says as he walks to their tour bus with Louis in his arms. 'Daddy!' Niall screams crying, also wanting to be carried.

Liam picks him up too and carries the two boys to their crib in the tour bus. He quickly lays them down and turns the nightlight on. 'Goodnight boys, sleep well.' Liam says and puts the mainlight off.

Niall begins to cry loudly, having a messed and wet nappy. Louis begins to cry and scream too, also he has a wet nappy. Their tummy begins to rumble which makes the boys want their bottle. 'Wouwou? Huwts.' Niall cries as he tries to take off the nappy.

'Nini? Me huwts too. Daddy no wike us. Papa!' Louis says and searches for Harry. 'Nini we sweam fow papa, otay?' Louis asks. 'Otay wou.' Niall cries and rubs his tears away with his fists.

The two boys begin to scream for their papa but except the two babies there is no one in the bus. After 5 minutes of screaming the two boys fall asleep in the crib with their thumb in their mouth.

THE NEXT MORNING

Louis is the first one to be awake and looks to his asleep brother Niall. 'Daddy? Papa?' Louis asks getting tears in his eyes as he sees that his nappy leaked. Louis cries for his daddies really wanting a change now.

Well the two boys are eating in a restaurant close to the venue. Louis had enough of it after a long time crying and got out of his headspace. 'Niall? Baby? Get up.' Louis says as he gets out of his crib after finding the pushbutton.

'Daddy?' Niall whispers as he opens his eyes. 'Wou.' Niall says and makes grabby hands to him. 'Yes it is Louis, nini. I will give you a change first. You need to get a big boy. I have enough of it. Daddy and papa keep forgeting us!' Louis says, Niall nods and takes his thumb out of his mouth.

'Change fiwst.' Niall mumbles as Louis picks him up. Also Nialls nappy leaked and is still a messy diaper! Louis quickly changed Nialls nappy but not without gagging.

Niall has a big rash and cries when Louis touches it. 'Huwts wouwou!' Niall cries and sucks on his thumb. 'Nini be a big boy for me?' Louis asks with hope and put rashcream on Niall and bigboy underpants. Louis quickly changes himself too.

Niall looks to Louis. 'Nini big boy?' Niall asks crying holding his brothers hand. 'Yes boo, daddies don't take care of us so we don't be babies.' Louis says and puts Niall down and walks with him to the front where the couch is.