No attention part 2

Do you guys have tips for me what I could change to make my stories better? I'm working on grammar but maybe you have some idea's like use other words for ......... I just want it to be as good as possible for you loves.

Prompt
No attention part 2
Lou and Lux visit the boys again and Niall is this time in his headspace.

--------------------------------

Niall headspace 1,5 y/o
Harry dada
Liam papa
Louis daddy

--------------------------------

Since Lou and Lux found out, they wanted to come over again because Lux wants to play with Niall who would be in his headspace. Lux has been excited all morning. 'Sweety relax, Niall will probably be very shy and a bit scared. So what would you do when you walk into the room?' Lou asks as she looks to the back of the car.

Lux thinks as she cuddles her stuffy. 'I cuddle with Niall and I not scream so Niall not get scared.' Lux says proudly. Lou smiles and opens the door as they are at the boy's house.

Lou helps Lux out of the car. They walk hand in hand to the front door. Lou rings the bell and soon Louis opens the door. 'Hello ladies.' He says smiling and let them in. 'Nini and I play today!' Lux giggles as she takes her coat off.

'Yes, Nini just woke up from his nap so we have to be quiet.' Lux nods and walks to the livingroom. Niall is laying in Liam's arms, sucking on a dummy. 'Hello sweety.' Harry whispers and picks Lux up.

He walks with her to Niall and sits down next to them. 'Hi nini.' Lux says softly and holds his hand. Niall opens his eyes and looks to Lux. He quickly cuddles into Liam, very shy.

'It's okay buddy, there is nothing to be affraid of. Lux is here to have a fun day with you.' Liam says and rubs the boy's belly. 'Cuddwe.' Niall mumbles as he points to Lux. Liam nods and helps Lux to get on Niall. Niall giggles softly and puts an arm around her.

'Luxie.' Niall giggles, waking up. 'Nini.' Lux says relaxed. 'Pway.' Niall mumbles and points to his toys. Lux nods and gets off Niall. 'You want your sippy cup?' Niall shakes his head and follows Lux to the toys.

Niall sits on his bum and grabs a stuffy. He cuddles it close to his chest and looks at his daddies, wanting them too. 'Daddies?' Niall mumbles as he looks at them. The daddies smile at the boy. Niall looks shyly at Lux who is searching in the toy box.

'We play family? I mommy you the baby.' Lux says smiling. Niall nods and lays on his back. Lux giggles and rubs Niall's belly. 'Mommy! You nanny now!' Lux says happily. 'Am I that old?' Lou asks laughing.

'Yes mommy, I have baby too!' Lux says, making them laugh. Niall still has his sleeper on him so he puts his feet in the air, accidently kicking Lux.

Lux burst out in tears and runs to Lou. 'Ouch!!!!' She screams and holds her head. Niall is sobbing, not wanting to kick her at all. While Lou comforts her daughter, Louis walks to Niall. 'Shhhh buddy, accidents happen. Why don't you say sorry to Lux and give her a kiss?' Louis says. Niall continues to sob, cuddling the stuffy close to his chest.

Lux has calmed down and walks to Niall. 'Ninibaby.' Lux says and takes Niall's hand. Niall looks at her, trying to give a kiss. When he notices he can't do that he begins to sob louder.

Lux sits down next to Niall and puts his dummy in Niall's mouth. 'Shhhhh nini, mommy is here!' Lux says and gives a kiss on his head. 'Owwy.' Niall cries, cuddling her close. 'It's okay babyboy.' Lux says and takes Niall's hair out of his face.

'Mummy.' Niall says, trying to stop crying. Lux nods and rubs his tummy. 'Mummy feed nini.' Niall says with hope. 'What does Nini wants?' 'Baba.' Niall mumbles. Lux looks to the boys. 'What is baba?' Lux asks confused.