Want to be younger

Prompt:
Niall is in a headspace of a 5 year old but he just can't function like a five year old. But his daddies are so proud of him that he is such a good big boy but he keeps having accidents and wanting a dummy and a bottle, he also is way too sleepy at 1 o'clock really needing a nap. At the end the boys find out and put him in a headspace of a 1 year old.

————————————————

Niall headspace 5 y/o will go to 1 y/o
Harry papa
Liam mommy
Louis daddy

————————————————

Niall is a happy 5 year old boy, well, he shows the boys that he is a happy boy. But in reality he doesn't like to be a big boy anymore. The boys keep saying how such a good big boy he is. A couple days ago the boys took the rails off his toddler bed. Since that change Niall really wants to be a little boy.

'Good morning Nialler, ready for today? We are going to have so much fun today! We are going to play all day.' Louis says, rubbing Niall's back. Niall groans and rubs his eyes. 'No daddy, Nini sleep.' Niall mumbles, trying to find his wash rag. He uses the wash rag since he drools a lot during his sleep. 'Here you go love.' Louis says smiling, wiping the drool from Niall's face.

Niall nods and closes his eyes again, putting his thumb in his mouth. He does it more lately but his daddies never saw him sucking on his thumb. 'Niall come on babe, you are a big boy. Only babies suck on their thumb. Now get your lazy ass out of bed. It is time to go to the toilet!' Louis says, taking the thumb out of Niall's mouth.

Niall whines but sits up in his bed. 'Nini no go big boy toilet. Nini no need.' Niall says grabbing a stuffy which was on his bed. 'I think someone is still a bit sleepy.' Louis says pulling Niall out of bed. Niall whines as he walks with Louis to the toilet. Louis helps the boy to take his pyjama pants and boxers off. Niall sits down on the toilet, cuddling the stuffed animal close.

While Louis talks about what they are going to do today, Niall starts peeing. Louis smiles and looks at the boy who is on the edge to cry. 'Hey baby what's wrong? You did such a good job.' Niall shakes his head and cries in his hands. 'How about an extra treat today? Louis says, not knowing what is wrong with the boy. Niall makes grabby hands to Louis, wanting to be hold.

'Niall you can walk by yourself, you can walk with me to the bed and then we can cuddle Nialler.' Louis says, helping the boy with cleaning up. Niall cries harder, really wanting to be carried and to be hold. 'Niall, sweetie. Calm down boo. No need to cry.' Louis says, putting the clothes back on the boy. Niall shakes his head and cuddles his stuffy. Louis looks at the very upset boy and gives in. So he picks the boy up and holds him close.

'I think we will have a cuddle day instead.' Louis says, walking downstairs with the boy. 'Is he okay?' Liam asks worried since they never carry the boy. 'He is a bit upset today.' Louis says, cuddling the boy as he sits down. 'Oh boo, aren't you feeling well?' Niall shrugs and cuddles into Louis. 'Want baba.' Niall asks whispering. 'What do you say Nialler? Daddy can't understand you when you whisper.'

'Baba, Nini want baba.' Niall says, getting frustrated. 'What is baba?' Harry asks confused. 'I have no idea.' Liam says. 'Bottle.' Niall says crying. 'Niall, not again.' The boys say sighing. Lately Niall keeps asking for a bottle, but now he even has given the bottle a name. Niall stands up and runs to his room. He lays down in bed and sobs in his hands.

When the boys come upstairs 15 minutes later they see the boy fast asleep in bed. 'What if something is wrong with his teeth and does he finds it hard to chew?' Harry says, thinking that maybe they are wrong. The boys begin to think about it, Harry walks to the boy to check his teeth. 'Oh baby.' Harry says, seeing the boy having his thumb in his mouth and his wash rag in that hand as well.

'I don't think that is going on since he loves eating cookies.' Liam says, thinking about what could be going on. While they are thinking Niall suddenly makes a big turn to the other side. Too big for his bed so he falls onto the hard floor. Niall wakes up and begins to cry loudly. Liam picks the boy up and holds him close. 'Oh love, don't cry. Everything is okay.' Liam says, laying down with Niall is his bed.

Niall lays against Liam as he sobs, sucking on his thumb. 'Mommy.' Niall sobs. 'Yes kitten, mommy is with you. Go back to sleep love. You are sleepy. You can hold your stuffy close. Mommy will stay with you beauty.' Liam says, looking over to the other boys that they can go. The boys nod and leave.

After a lot of cuddling and singing the young boy is asleep in Liam's arms. Liam smiles and goes on his phone, knowing it will take a while before Niall wakes up.

After an hour Liam started to feel something wet on his leg. 'What the fuck is that.' He whispers, taking the sheets away. 'Oh boy.' Liam says, knowing what just happened. Niall sighs in relief and sucks on his thumb, still fast asleep. Niall is asleep, not knowing he just wet the bed. Liam takes Niall's thumb out of the boy's mouth before he text the boys if they can clean the bed. Liam stands up and carries the boy to his bed. He lays the boy down and starts searching for some objects.

'Mommy?' Niall asks when he wakes up. 'Hello babyboy. Mommy is here.' Liam says, picking Niall up. Niall smiles but feels something weird around his waist. When he sees what it is he relaxes. 'How about I take you downstairs so you can cuddle with daddy and papa while mommy will make your baba.' Liam says, picking the boy up. Niall nods giggling, putting his thumb back in his mouth and cuddles his stuffy close.

'No baby, we don't suck on our thumb. Here use your dummy.' He says smiling, replacing the thumb for a dummy. 'Fank yew mommy.' Niall says relaxed, knowing he can be a little boy from now on. Liam takes the boy downstairs and puts him on Louis' lap. 'Hello my little baby boy. Did you have a nice nap?' Louis asks, tickling Niall.

Niall starts to giggle. When the boys were taking care of a big boy Niall they never tickled him because he was too old for it. 'Daddey sfop!' Niall screams giggling. 'Okay okay.' Louis says laughing, cuddling the boy close to his chest. Niall relaxes and sees the bottle in Liam's hand. 'Baba?'

'Yes baby your baba.' Liam says giving the bottle to Louis. All the boys sit down on the couch, wanting to see if Niall likes his bottle. Louis puts the nipple of the bottle in Niall's mouth and holds it. Niall sucks slowly on the bottle, loving the warm milk that comes into his mouth. 'We are sorry we didn't know you wanted to be a little boy Nini. You could have told us, we aren't mad. We just want the best for you.' Harry says smiling, loving it to see his baby this happy.