Nappy leaking

Prompt
Can you also do one where Niall's nappy leaks on stage and all the fans notice and he gets really upset but his daddies comfort him?

——————————————

Niall headspace 1 y/o
Harry mommy
Louis papa
Liam daddy

——————————————

'Are you ready to go on stage boo?' Harry asks smiling. Niall shakes his head, not wanting to go to the interview. 'Why not love, you are doing amazing.' 'First time with nappy and I need to go to the toilet all the time.' 'Love it is okay we put a nappy on you. So if you need to go just go babe.'

Niall nods and holds Harry's hand, not liking it. 'And if you really need to go and don't want to pee in your nappy, just tell Jonathan that you need the toilet.' Niall nods and accidently pees himself when he hears One Direction. 'Shhh, relax.' Harry says and go one by one on stage.

They sit down. 'Hello boys! How are you?' Jonathan asks. 'We are good! And you?' Liam asks smiling. 'I'm good thank you. So how is the break? You guys are almost done and you will go back performing!' Jonathan says, making the public go wild.

'It was great to have some time alone and see friends and family.' Louis says. 'Yeah how is your little baby boy?' Niall looks up, confused how Jonathan knows about the ageplay they do. 'Freddie is doing great. Even though he had to put a helmet on his little head. He is doing amazing and he is just like his daddy.' Louis says smiling. 'Oh yeah.' Niall mumbles.

After a minute or 20 Niall puts his hand in the air. 'Jonathan, I'm going to embarress myself for around 400 people but I really need the toilet.' Everyone starts laughing. 'Well Niall, you can't enjoy and relax when you go to the toilet.' 'Not like I was doing that anyway.' Niall says laughiny. 'There is no way you are going now.' Louis says laughing. 'Well lets do another 10 minutes.' Jonathan says. Niall looks to Harry and squirms.

After a minute or 5 Niall starts to pee again, not holding it anymore. 'Oh oh.' Niall mumbles as his nappy is now full. Niall looks down and sees a wet spot coming.

'Oh Niall!' Jonathan says, now thinking he should have let the boy go to the toilet. Niall starts to cry in his hands. A couple hundred fans look at the wet spot on Niall's pants. Even though they don't know that he is wearing a nappy.

'Oh Nialler.' Harry says and cuddles him close. Niall cries into Harry's shoulder. Louis quickly takes the microphone away from Niall. 'Niall? I'm so sorry. I should have let you go to the toilet.' Jonathan says, feeling guilty.

'Come Niall, lets go to our dressing room.' Liam mumbles. 'We will be right back.' Liam says. Niall looks up and nods. He runs to their dressing room and sobs escape his mouth. Liam sings softly as he lays Niall down and takes the pants and nappy off.

Liam grabs their baby bag and puts a dummy in Niall's mouth. 'Look who we have here boo.' Liam says smiling as he gives Niall's blanket. Niall cuddles it close as he cries it out. 'Love, calm down. Daddy is going to change you in a fresh nappy and then we can cuddle.'

Niall shakes his head, just wanting cuddles. Liam quickly changes the boy, knowing he has to do that first. They don't want to deal with a rash. It happened a couple weeks ago and well, Niall wasn't enjoyable.

Liam picks the boy up when he is done and holds him close to his chest. 'Shhhh baby boo, calm down sweety. Daddy is here.' Liam says and rocks the boy while walking around.

'No wike.' Niall cries out. 'I know you don't. But it happened. We will ask Jonathan nicely if they can cut it out okay?' Niall nods and starts to calm down a bit, but then he remembers the 400 people who saw everything.

He is quiet but then he starts to scream and cry. Liam looks concerned and thinks about what he can do. 'Baby, would you like it to have a bottle?' Niall looks up. 'Chowat.' 'Would you like chocolate milk?' Liam asks smiling. Niall giggles and nods, rubbing his eyes.

'Yes ofcourse you can! Would you like hot chocolate or cold?' 'Wawm.' Niall says and kicks his legs a bit. Usually he only gets hot chocolate on Christmas morning. 'Wow baby! Come lets make it then! Do you want to help?' Niall giggles and nods.

Most of the time food can make Niall feel better again. Not just by eating but by making it and especially decorating it. When he is sick they make cookies and they will eat them when Niall is better again.

'Daddy yew mawmewwow anf cweam?' Niall asks with hope. 'I don't but we can ask it in the canteen. 'Lets put something on you first.' Niall's eyes grow and nods. Liam puts jogging pants on the boy, the only pair they have as spare.

Niall wants to crawl out of the room but Liam stops him before Niall is at the door. 'You have something in your hand and in your mouth buddy.' 'Wes bibi.' Niall says. 'Yes you have your bibi in your mouth but we can't show that when other people are there.'

'Wes.' Niall says, not knowing what he has to do now. 'So what do we give daddy?' 'Wes.' Niall says. Liam smiles and takes the blanket out of Niall's hand. 'We give blanky and bibi to daddy.' Niall looks with big eyes to Liam and shakes his head.

'Come on baby, otherwise you will not have marsmellows and whipped cream.' Niall looks down and gives it to Liam. 'Goodboy.' Liam says and puts Niall on his back. 'Now you have to be a big boy baby.' Liam says and walks to the canteen.

Well they have whipped cream and marsmellows so they can take them to their backstage room. Liam makes the hot chocolate and puts it in the bottle. 'Daddy will give you these through out your feeding.' Liam says.

After 15 minutes the bottle is empty and the marsmellows are gone. 'Want to go back on stage?' 'Nini sweep daddy.' Liam smiles and nods. 'Go to sleep then boo. I will tell Jonathan, papa and mommy. I love you baby.' Liam says as he lays Niall down on the big couch. He puts a dummy in Niall's mouth, a blanky in his hands and a big blanket around the boy. 'Sweet dreams baby.' 'Wub oo too.' Niall says yawning.

Liam smiles and watches Niall fall asleep. When they boy is asleep he walks back on stage. 'I apologize for letting you wait. Niall is and was really upset and he cried himself asleep. I don't want to wake him up. But he is okay and he loves you all very much.' Liam says to the fans.