Embarrassed

Prompt
Where they make Niall into a baby cause he is being rude and then they start to embarres him on stage and stuff and they are feeling bad about it and they say they will be nice daddies to Niall from now on. Niall agrees and falls into his headspace. Fluff ending please.

----------------------------------------

Niall headspace 1,5 y/o
Harry daddy
Liam dada
Louis papa

----------------------------------------

Recently Liam, Harry and Louis decided to put Niall in ageplay. Not because he is too stressed but because he was rude to everyone. The boys got enough of all the cursing, kicking, yelling so they decided to put him into ageplay.

Niall did not like it at all at the beginning, but he slowly begins to enjoy some things. He can sleep more, doesn't need to walk. He pretty much hate the other stuff but he can't do anything about it. He did go to the toilet during the night so he doesn't need to go in that nappy but last night, Harry found out and put a something like a lock around the nappy so he needs to do it in his nappy.

Today the boys have a concert. Ofcourse does it stress the boys, they are always nervous how it will go on stage but this time it will be the first time Niall will has his nappy on. The boys don't want an accident or that Niall goes to the toilet so they decided to keep him in his nappy.

'Liam please what if someone finds out!' Niall stresses, looking at the nappy he is wearing. 'Nini no one will see, we put big boy underwair over it baby.' Liam says as he picks Niall up and puts a dummy in his mouth. Niall looks at him, not giving one suck at the dummy.

Liam sighs and but is happy that Niall keeps the dummy in his mouth. Usually he would spit it out right away. Liam cuddles Niall and looks to him. 'Ready to perform?' Liam asks smiling and gives a kiss on Nialls head. 'Yeah.' Niall mumbles trying to get out of Liams grip.

Liam smiles and puts him down. 'Let dada put some big boy underwair on you while you drink some out of your sippy cup okay?' Liam says as he gives Niall a sippycup filled with applejuice. Niall looks at it and holds it, Liam takes a pair of Calvin Klein underwair.

While Niall drinks from the sippycup is Liam putting on Niall his underwair. It doesn't really fit but they bought it just a bigger size so the nappy fits in it. Harry and Louis walk into the room also they are done with hair and make up.

'There is my cute little boy!' Louis says smiling and tickles Niall. Niall giggles softly and tries to stop Louis. Louis stops when Niall is having a hard time to breath through his laughs and giggles.

'Concert now?' Niall asks with hope as Liam puts on Nialls clothes. 'Yes when you have your clothes on we go to Paul who will give our earpieces en microphone, okay boo?' Liam says smiling as Niall lays on the floor, kicking his legs a bit.

Liam picks him up and puts the Irish boy on his lap so he can put shoes on. 'Nini if you have done a weewee, please tell one of us okay babyboy?' Niall nods and when his shoes are on he runs away to Paul.

Paul laughs and picks Niall up. 'I think it is time for you need to give up on your dummy boo.' Paul says as he put his hand in front of him so Niall could give his dummy to him. Niall blushes and puts the dummy on Pauls hand.

'Goodboy.' Paul says and ruffles Nialls hair. 'Nooo you messed it!' Niall says with a pout. 'Sorry boo.' Paul says and puts it back. 'Everyones ready?' Paul asks as everyone is there with their ear plugs and microphone.

They nod, before they go on stage they do a group hug and go to their position. The music begins to play and they start to sing, making the crowd go wild.

When there is a little break for them to have a little chat, they sit on their on stage which is highed up a bit. 'Nini boo come here sit on my lap!' Liam says smiling through the microphone. Niall looks to him with a scared face, not really knowing what Liam is doing.

'Come here baby.' Harry says as he sits next to Liam. Niall gets red cheeks and looks to Louis who walks to him. Niall holds his arms a bit open for a hug. Louis smiles and cuddles Nini. But when Niall looks to the crowd he gets picked  by Louis and gets carried to Liam and Harry. 'Guys stop! I'm not a baby!' Niall says laughing nervously.

The boys laugh along as Louis puts Niall on Liams lap. 'So how is my babyboo? Enjoying the show?' Harry asks smiling. Niall looks at his hands, not liking it anymore. 'Come on boo, say something.' Harry coos at the boy.

Niall thinks about stuff he could say at the moment, not listening anymore. Niall begins to think and think until some one begins to tickle him. Niall stands up and runs away with tears in his eyes back stage. The boys look at it and feel a bit guilty about what they did. They shouldn't have act that way. All they hope for is that Niall will forgive them.

While the other boys continue to talk runs Niall to Paul. Paul picks him up and takes him to their dressing room. 'Shhhttt nini, don't cry. Uncle Paul will talk to them later and say how mad I am at them.'

All Niall could do is burst out in tears, his daddies, well at the moment band mates, embarressed him infront of thousands of people!

Paul puts a dummy in Nialls mouth and gives Niall stuffed pinguin. Niall holds the pinguin close while sucking on the dummy. Its the first time he sucks on the dummy, Niall relaxes a bit by it. He was always too shy to use it but now he likes the feeling so it feels a bit natural to use it. Even though he is still embarrassed and very sad about what the boys did to him.

'Lets change you into a new clean nappy and some comfortabler clothes. 'Pauwie.' Niall says crying as he gets laid down on the floor and gets a diaper changed. 'Yes nini, I am very proud of you that you used your nappy!' Paul says smiling, rubbing Nialls belly a bit. Niall nods and continues to cry but feels more relaxed than before.

Paul picks him up and cuddles with him. Soon Niall is out like a light, sucking on the cute blue dummy in his mouth. Not long after that the boys come to Niall and Paul and sit down next to them. 'Boys before you start to you I need to know that I'm furious! He is for 3 days in ageplay and you embarres him in front of the entire world!' Paul says, cuddling Niall close.

'We are so sorry.' Harry says, tears in his eyes just like the other boys. 'I know but you've missed Nialls first wet nappy and sucking on his dummy. He also had a vocabulary change. I think he found his spot in the ageplay.' Paul says. 'But you three go to the tour bus now and sit in a corner. Hope you understand it better when you think about it for half an hour.' Paul says strict, not wanting to let the boys go with it without a punishment.

They quickly nod and run to the bus. Paul walks behind then with Niall in his arms. 'Sleep well babyboo.' Paul says as he wants to lay him down. Just when Niall opens his eyes and begins to cry again.

'Let's go to your daddies.' Paul says and walks back where the three are sitting in a corner. 'Daddy, papa, dada.' Niall cries and makes grabby hands to them. 'We are so so so sorry babyboy, we were bad daddies. Daddies promise it will never happen again we will be nice daddies.' Louis says.

Niall nods whining for someone of his daddies to hold him. Paul gives them a nod, they run to Niall and spoil him with kisses and cuddles. Niall giggles softly. 'Papa, daddy, dada cuddwe wiff nini? I sweep' Niall asks as he rubs his eyes.

'Ofcourse boo, everything our little boy wants!' Harry says and takes him over from Paul and walks to their massive bed where at least 6 people can lay on. Niall sucks on his dummy and relaxes a bit on Liam. 'Nuh nuh.' Niall says falling asleep. 'Night night babyboy, we daddies are sorry we embarrassed you. We will never ever ever do it again. You will be our amazing babyboy and we will be your amazing daddies!'

Prompt? Requests?