Nappy showing

Prompt:
Niall is in an interview, but he is wearing his nappy. After a while Liam pulls Niall's shirt up so instead of seeing the top of calvin klein underwear the top of a nappy is showing. Niall isn't happy and runs off stage, crying. He runs off to one of the crew's members to cry.

————————————
Niall headspace 1,5 y/o
Harry mommy
Liam daddy
Louis papa
————————————

Today the boys are doing an interview in Australia for the tv show: "60 minutes''. They showed the interviewer all the places, except one place, their dressingroom. They just don't want to hurt their babyboy.

Niall is in age play, he is now a cute little babyboy who is enjoying life again. He got a lot of hate which got too much for him. He didn't want to show up anymore on stage or on the streets. He would just cry the entire day in his room until someone would pull him out of there and bring him backstage.

But since Niall is a little baby of 1,5 year old in his headspace he is happy and full time in nappies. He loves the feeling of it. When he is out of his headspace he is terrified. Terrified that someone would see it and start hating him again.

Every one of the crew knows Niall does age play. They love the cute little boy. He would crawl around and sit down on his bum in the middle of the room, watching what everyone is doing. They can't resist the little boy and love to cuddle with him or give him secretly some candy or a cookie. It made the crew very close.

At the moment the boys are all together in the interview and they are talking about Mark and his work outs. 'Well we see the difference now. We all got stronger.' Liam says smiling. 'I don't.' Niall says laughing, thinking about Mark who always gives him chocolate during the boys their training sessions.

'But you are the cute one with this little belly everyone is in love with.' Liam says smiling and pulls Niall's shirt up, revealing the top of the nappy he is wearing. For the audience it looks like a normal top of white underwear but Niall knows it is not underwear, it is a nappy.

Niall let some tears roll down and runs off stage. 'Is he okay?' The interviewer asks confused. 'He isn't happy with his belly. He trains so much but he loves to eat too.' Harry says lying, glaring to Liam.

Niall cries as he runs around, not knowing what to do. 'Hey baby. Shhh it is okay, no one saw it love.' Mark says as he runs after Niall. Niall stands still and turns around.

'Mawkie.' Niall says crying, falling down on his butt. Mark walks to the boy and picks him up. 'Eveyone see, nini no like daddy more.' Niall says crying.

Mark sighs and rocks the boy. 'I know you love daddy but lets go to Preston and some others. I will make a nice warm bottle for you okay?' Mark says as Lottie comes to them to give Niall his dummy and his Mickey Mouse stuffy. Niall puts the dummy in his mouth and cuddles Mickey close.

'Can you say thank you to Lottie, nialler?' Mark asks to the sobbing boy. Niall shakes his head and burries his face in Mark's shoulder.

'Well thank you Lottie.' Marks says smiling before walking to Preston and some other guards who are watching the euro at the moment.

'Hey what's wrong buddy?' Preston asks confused, walking to the boy. Niall shakes his head and cries. 'Oh dear.' Preston says, rubbing the boy's arm.

'I will make a bottle for him, can you watch him for a while?' Mark asks, placing the boy on Preston's lap. 'Ofcourse we can.' They all say. Mark smiles and walks to their kitchen.

Niall looks with big eyes to the men in the room. 'Look what is on the television.' Dan says to Niall. Niall looks to the television and relaxes a bit, he always relaxes when he watches football.

'Would you like a cookie Nialler?' David asks smiling. Niall nods and rubs his eyes. David smiles and gives the boy a chocolate chip cookie. 'But don't tell your daddies about this.' Niall giggles softly and nods.

Mark walks back into the room with a bottle. 'Your parents have to finish the interview okay, so just relax for now. They will come to you when they are done. Daddy Liam is very sorry, he never ment to do that.' Mark says pulling the boy on his lap.

Niall nods. 'Daddy fowgot nini nappy?' Niall asks with hope, not wanting to stay mad at his daddy. 'Yes baby, he forgot that you were wearing your nappy. Daddy was a little bit silly.' Niall giggles and points to the bottle.

Mark nods and lays the boy down a bit. He puts the nipple in the boy's mouth, making sure he still can watch the game.

Niall enjoys it. He loves to watch football with friends, it makes him feel happy. All the boys look at the boy when Piqué scores. Niall giggles happily and claps his hands.

Mark smiles and takes the bottle out of the boy's mouth. He sits the boy between him and Preston, knowing he loves that.

Niall looks up to the two man beside him. He giggles and puts the dummy in his mouth.

After 20 minutes the other band mates walk into the room, seeing their baby giggle happily.

'Hey boobear.' Liam says, kneeling down in front of Niall. 'Daddy!' Niall giggles happily, already forgotten about what happened earlier. Liam smiles as he watches the boy clap his hands.

Niall babbles happily about the game that is almost finished. The boys smile and join everyone. They just love it when their baby can be so happy.