The babyshower

Prompt
Lou is getting her new baby and invites the boys to her babyshower and uses some people as proofbaby and Niall gets picked out to get fed a bottle. He is really shy about it but let Lou feed him. Niall actually likes the feeling and sucks eargly on the bottle. The boys fall in love with it and put Niall in ageplay.

--------------------------------------

Niall will go into headspace 1 y/o
Liam will be daddy
Harry will be dada
Louis will be papa

--------------------------------------

The four boys are on their way to Lou's babyshower. Lou is expecting her second baby and wanted to give a babyshower, so she get that.

When the boys walk in with their presents they need to write their name on a small paper and need to put it in a box.

They smile and walk to Lou. 'There are my boys!' Lou says as she cuddles the four boys accepting the cute gifts they gave.

'Thank you so much guys, you shouldn't have gave all this.' Lou says as she gives a kiss on every guys cheek.

They smile. 'You deserve it Lou! After everything you have done and given us its the least thing we could do!' Harry says smiling.

Lux comes running to them and tugs on Louis leg. 'LOUIS!!!!' She giggles happily. 'Hello sweetheart!' Louis says smiling as he gets taken away by Lux to their place.

The boys walk along and sit down. They all get cake and drinks during the speech from Lou. When it is over Lottie takes it over.

'You all had to put your name on a piece of paper and had to put it in a box. It is for a game to test how well Lou is prepared for a second kid!'

Everybody begins to laugh. 'So we have a diaper change, feeding a bottle, feeding some food and rocking to sleep!'

The game begins luckily the diaper change wasn't for the boys but when feeding a bottle came Niall heard his name through the microphone.

'Noooo.' Niall sighs and gets red. 'Come on boo!' Lou laughs as she takes him to the rocking chair.

Niall looks to Lou. 'Please don't do this to me.' 'Come on ni, you have done this earlier with the humes.' Lou says which makes Niall even blush more.

She sits down in the rocking chair putting Niall on her lap. Everybody is ofcourse looking to the two or even recording it!

Niall is nervous and lets Lou notice it. 'Its okay ni, it probably won't be a big bottle and I don't think you need to drink the whole bottle.' Lou says but gets it totaly wrong.

'Well little nini, are you ready for your bottle?' Lottie says as she gives the large bottle to Lou. 'I hope you are thirsty nini because you need to drink the whole bottle.'

Niall whines quietly and looks to Liam, Harry and Louis hoping they could get him out of there. But instead they give him the thumbs up.

'Well here we go then nini.' Lou says as she sets him in the right position and puts the nipple of the bottle at Nialls lips.

Niall slowly opens his mouth and let Lou puts the bottle in his mouth. 'It's okay ni, soon it will be over and you can sit down with the boys again.' Lou says as she takes her hand through his hair.

Niall relaxes and slowly sucks on the bottle. He lets the warm milk come into his mouth. Lou gives him a lot of compliments during the feeding.

Niall sucks on it wanting it to be over soon but after maybe a quart from the bottle he begins to like it. 'Mmmmmm.' Niall mumbles softly during drinking.

'Awwww.' Lou says and gives a kiss on his head. 'You are too cute.' Lou says and takes the bottle out since it is empthy.

Niall looks to Lou and looks to the bottle. 'It's empthy love.' Lou says smiling and puts him against her and pats his back.

'What are you doing?' Niall asks confused but let out a big burp with some spit on her hair. 'Omg no. I'm so sorry.' Niall says getting red totaly with tears in his eyes.

'It's okay love, I've had worser things in my hair.' Lou says as Lottie comes. 'Well nini, how was your bottle love?'

'It was good.' Niall mumbles as he jawns cutely. 'Well mommy Lou you did an amazing job! I think baby ni needs a nap.' Lottie says laughing which makes Niall even more upset.

'Can I go?' Niall mumbles and Lou nods. He quickly walks outside to the car feeling upset and goes to sit inside.

'Why me.' Niall mumbles and burst out in tears not even knowing why he is that upset.

Harry walks to him, knowing that he needs some comfort. Harry just thought he would be embarressed but he didn't expect him to cry.

He quickly closes the door and cuddles him close. 'Oh ni don't cry about it, nobody will know it except the people here.'

'It's not that.' Niall says crying in Harry's arms. 'What then love, you know everything is okay. Don't let those crocodile tears roll down your cute cheeks.'

'I loved it.' Niall cries embarressed which makes Harry quiet. 'Its okay love, we can buy some bottles for you.'

Niall crawls on Harry's lap and lays against him. 'Love wait did you wet your pants?' Harry mumbles as he feels soaked pants on his pants. 'Sorry.' Niall cries even louder.

'I think we go home and clean you up. I will let the other boys get some objects for you just like a baby only for your size.'

Niall nods and puts his thumb in his mouth way too stressed.

A week later

Niall is happily playing in just a nappy and a shirt sucking on a dummy. 'Love your bottle is ready!'

Niall giggles as he gets picked up and gets fed his bottle. 'Wub daddies.' Niall says sleeply to his daddies who sit around him.