Chapter 10

Yes I know I updated this story lest then a hour ago but I'm in a writing mood and wrote.

Elizabeth and Iain went on the set. Around 7:50 they did the scene three times and the second one was the best. They left to go home.

In The Car

Iain had his hand on Elizabeth's leg.
"Do you mind if I keep my hand here?"
"No not at all. As long as you don't mind."
She said as she did the same to him.
They got to her house. They walked in taking off shoes and jackets. Elizabeth walked to her room and got a bag out of her closet. She put a few days of clothes worth in. Walking back down to stairs she handed Iain her bag.
"Liz are you sure you want to stay at my house. Your house is bigger. You have three bedrooms and I have two rooms."
"Of course I want to stay with you. Your house is closer to work. And your bed is softer."
"Okay."
She locked the house up and they got back In the car driving to Iain's house.

Iain's House

They got home. He got her bag for her opening the door. They went to his room and got ready for bed. Liz went into the bathroom to change. When Iain accidentally went in to get his shirt. He remembered she was in there as she stood in a bra and shorts. He stared at her as she did the same he was shirtless. He covered his face to shield her from his site. As he backed out of the room he said 
"I'm so sorry Elizabeth. I-I really am sorry don't be mad."
She put on a shirt and went out to him as he still shirtless.
"Iain it's okay. I had a bra on it not that big of a deal. I'm not mad at you."
"Good."
He pulled the covers back. Climbing in to bed he pulled out his iPad from the nightstand.
Elizabeth got in to bed next to him. She too got out her iPad.
"So you know what holiday is coming soon right."
"Yes I do. Speaking of this what do you want for Christmas Iain?"
"Well I want you, you, and...a new watch."
"Well you have me and I can work on the watch."
"What do you want for Christmas?"
"Well I told you on our first date that I want to go home but I did not relies that you are home to me."
He looked her in the eyes wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a kiss. "I love you Elizabeth."
"I love you too."
"The show just went on mid-season. Let's go to London. After Christmas."
"Are you sure you want to do this Iain?"
"Do I love you?"
"Yes."
"Well there you go."
"We are going to London."
"Yes we are."
He kissed her once more before turning off the lights and pulling her to his chest to put his arm around her waist. They drifted into a sleep.