Chapter 64

June 28, 2017

Elizabeth was at Chloe's house with Oliver get ready. Iain was at Clark's house getting ready. "Iain shouldn't you have Oliver?" Clark asked Iain. "No. Elizabeth wanted me to relax and everything." "She really loves you." "I know. I love just as much if not more." Iain said looking at his phone that had Elizabeth and Oliver as his lock screen.

Elizabeth was sitting on the floor playing with Oliver. "Baby come to mummy." "No." "Oliver don't tell me no." "Mama. Cookie." "No cookie right now." "Please." Oliver said. "You're very persistent. Just like daddy." "Cookie?" "Yes. Let's go get some." She said picking him. "Dada." "You want daddy?" "Yes." "Okay I will see if daddy can stop by for a few minutes." She got her phone out and texted Iain.

Elizabeth: Oliver wants you and cookies.

Iain: Sure we have time. What are you doing?

Elizabeth: Sitting on the floor playing with Oliver.

Iain: I will be right over.

Elizabeth: Love you.

Iain: Love you too.

Iain got to Chloe's house with the cookies. "I have cookies." He said as Oliver stumbled over to him. "Dada!" "Ollie! Look I have cookies. You want one?" "Cookie." "You have to go give mummy a kiss." He walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Mama." "Okay you get a cookie." Iain sat down on the floor next to Elizabeth. Going in for a kiss she put a finger to his lips. "We have to wait." "Okay then." Iain sat back against the wall as he put his arm around Elizabeth. Oliver ate the cookie while looking at his parents.

Iain left as Elizabeth began ready. She put Oliver in his little suit. Chloe came into the room to help her get her makeup on and her dress. "I'm scared." She said to Chloe. "Why? Iain loves you more than life." Chloe said. "Mama?" Oliver said. "Yes baby." "No. Happy." "Thank you baby. Mama is happy." She said holding him. "Oliver is right. You need to be happy." Said Chloe.

All that was in the way of her and Iain was a door. She thought to herself Don't be scared. You can do this. Iain is waiting to be your husband. She opened the door seeing all the people in suits and dresses. Then she looked straight ahead to see Iain. In his black suit with a white shirt and a black tie. Iain looked at her in her very simple but most beautiful dress he has ever seen. As she walked down to him.

Standing in front of each other. Holding hands looking deep into each other's eyes. The Priest then said "You guys ready?" "Yes." Iain said.

The priest began "We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision

to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." He went back to saying. "Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" Iain and Elizabeth answered in sink "We do."

The priest then spoke "Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be encouraged to grow in their own lives?" "We do." "May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. Iain, please repeat after me... I Iain, promise to love and support you Elizabeth and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." Iain repeated the vow. He took the ring out of his pocket and slid it on her finger.

The priest then looked to Elizabeth and said "Elizabeth, please repeat after me... I Elizabeth, promise to love and support you Iain and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." She repeated the vow. Chloe handed her his ring and slide it onto his finger.

The priest said "Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Iain pulled her in for a kiss putting his hands on her back. Her arms came up around his neck. They kissed each other for the first time as husband and wife. "Save it for the honeymoon you two." Chloe said.

Iain pulled back and laughed. All the guest began to clap. Chloe handed Elizabeth Oliver. "Okay everyone if you want to make it to the hall for dinner and music. Follow me." Chloe said. Iain took Elizabeth's hand as they walked down to the hall.

The music was playing the servers began to bring food out to everyone. Chloe tapped her glass. Standing up "I want to say a few words to this new married couple. We i met these two all I thought was why is he looking at her so much. Then when I found out they were on their first date I know right away that they will marry each other. Look at them now they are married with a sweet baby boy." Iain and Elizabeth smiled at Chloe. "Thank you Chloe." Iain said.

Chloe got up again and said "How about the you guys cut the cake?" Iain looked at Elizabeth. "Sure." The walked over to the cake. Iain picked up the knife and placed it above the cake. Elizabeth put her hand on top of his and pushed down and cut the cake. "Cake!" Oliver said in his little voice. Everyone smiled and them. Iain picked the piece of cake. "Iain don't do what i think you're about to do." She said smiling at his. "Do what? This?" He smashed the piece of cake into her face. "I'm going to get pay back."

She leaned up and kissed him on the lips. "Cake!" Oliver said again. Iain picked Oliver up for Chloe and said "Everyone help yourself to the cake." "Cake!" Oliver repeated. "I know you want cake. Look mummy has cake." He handed him to her as she wiped the cake off her face. Iain handed her a plate with a piece cake and fork. She got a little bit of the cake and gave it to Oliver. He looked at the piece before putting it into his mouth. He made a face. "I don't think he liked it." Elizabeth said looking at him. "That's impossible he is a Caestecker. We love cake." Olive reached over to the plate and put his whole little hand in it. "Nope he likes it." Iain said laughing as he tried to eat it.

The after wedding party lasted a few hours longer. Iain and Elizabeth got on the dance floor to have a husband and wife dance. They held each other close and they swayed back and forth. He rested his head against her head. She kissed his lips as he dipped her and turned a simple kiss into a romantic kiss.  

Hope you like it

Hope you like it. Many of you have been waiting for is chapter. Tell me what you think in the comments. Also leave me ideas for more chapters. Because I can end this story here. But I truly love this story and all of you that read it.