Chapter 20

The party
Elizabeth and Iain showed up at the Christmas part that work throw. The part was at Clarks house. Chloe was there because with out Chloe the party would be boring. Chloe walked over to Elizabeth and Iain. "Iain you mind if I steal your girl and you go hang out with the guys?"
"Take care of her." He said kissing Liz on the lips. Elizabeth said before "Iain try not to drink tonight."
"I will try."
Iain found Brett and Clark. "Iain how have you been?"
"Hey Brett I'm great. Got a long flight tomorrow. Leaving the house at 2 pm."
"Nice. So should we start you on a beer?"
"I don't think Elizabeth wants me to drink."
"Elizabeth is not here."
The bartender gave Iain a beer. And another. And another. And another beer before he got up and went off to find Elizabeth.
Iain stumbled to Elizabeth. "Iain are you drunk?" Liz asked him.
"What me drunk...no." He put his hands on her hips pushing her up against the close wall. "Iain your drunk."
"Baby I'm not drunk I'm just a little tipsy." He said kissing her neck.
"Iain I need you to stop. We can't your drunk. And there are people around."
"Your eyes say no but your body is saying yes."
"Iain I'm dead serious stop."
He kissed her on the lips. Her hand going up his chest. "Iain..."
"I know but I need this."
She kissed him slow and he put his hand on her ass. "No Iain we are in public."
"Just kiss me then."
"Just kissing."
She kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck. He picked her up and set her on the table next to them. There was not one person around them. "Iain I truly love you."
"I love you too." He put his hand on her back to pull her close to him. His pants grew tighter. "Elizabeth..." He let a low moan out as she kissed his neck. She kissed his jaw and neck. "Iain do you like the thought of using the hotel bed every night."
He just hummed at the thought. "The thought of any...one walking over here on this..."
His hips made contact with hers. "How tight are your pants Iain?"
"Super in need to..."
"You need to what?"
"I need to..." He said as she put her hand on the growing bulge. He moaned at the contact. "Iain how hard are you right now?" She said whispering in his ear. She moved her hand up and down. Making him come in his pants. "Oh god Elizabeth."
"Iain look at your pants." He looked at his pants there was a wet spot starting to form. "Oh shit."
"Next time Iain when I tell you not to get drunk. Don't get drunk because we have a big day tomorrow. Also we are not leaving till we do gift exchange."
"I'm so sorry I got drunk Liz. But we already exhausted gifts with Chloe."
"We are staying."
"Okay can you help me get cleared up. Please."
"Sure."
They walked to the bathroom before any one can see them. When they got there Iain took off his shoes and his pants. "There is a big spot on my pants Liz."
" I see. Water is just going to make it worries."
"What should I do then?"
"I can go see if Clark has a pair of pants for you."
"Okay. I'm sorry."
"It's okay Iain." She said kissing his cheek as he sat against the sink. Elizabeth ran off to go find Clark. "Clark hi. Great party. Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
"Well long story short Iain needs a new pair of pants."
"Sure I will go get him a pair. Do you mind me ask why?" He asked as they walked up to his room.
"Well Iain got drunk and..."
"Oh..." Is all Clark said as he handed Liz a pair of sweatpants.
"Thank you so much."
Elizabeth walked back to the bathroom Iain was in. "Iain I got you pants."
"Oh thank you." He said pulling the pants up and hugging Liz. "Let's go and enjoy the party."
"Liz are you happy?" He asked looking her in the eyes.
"What do you mean?"
"Are you happy with me?"
"Iain your the love of my life. You make the happiest person alive when I'm with you." He pulls her in for a kiss. She kissed him back. "Elizabeth you took the word right out of my mouth." There was a knock on the door. "Are you guys done hooking up in there?" Chloe yelled though the door. Iain opened the door. "Chloe we did not hook up in a bathroom."
"Oh I'm sorry I mean against a wall." Iain's face turned bright red. "So Chloe when is the party over?"
"Anytime."
"Iain and I are going to go home." Chloe hugged them both. "Wait Iain don't forget your pants Liz is going to need to watch them." Iain graves his pants and put his head in Elizabeth neck to cover his embarrassment. They said bye to everyone and drove home.