Chapter 14

Girls night out
Elizabeth and Chloe went out to have some fun. They went to three bars. Iain stayed home.
When they got to the third bar they were pretty drunk.
"Liz I'm having so much fun."
"Same here."
"So how is you and Iain?"
"We are great."
"Have you guys had sex yet?"
"Yes we did. It was amazing. The best I had but let again I have only been with three guys. Iain is the best."
"That's good. It's 1:35am should we go home?"
"I will call a cab."
Liz called a cab. It will be here in ten minutes.

10 minutes later
The cab parked out front to drop off Liz at Iain's house. She knocked at the door. He opened it to find a very drunk Elizabeth.
"Hi sweetie how did you know I'm here?" She said slurring her word.
"You knocked on the door."
"Oh that's so kind of you to get the door."
"Come on let's get you to bed."
She walked through the door as she held on the the gram for balance.
"Do you want me to carry you?"
"Yes please."
He picked her up bridal style. Carrying her up the stairs. She started to kiss him.
"Elizabeth your drunk."
"I can't kiss you?"
"You can give me a kiss but no more."
"I love you." She said slurred and sleepily.
"I love you too."

Walking into there bedroom, he placed her back onto her feet beside the bed. "Turn around" Iain said.
Turning around Iain unzipped her dress and pulled it down her body until it pooled at her feet. Pulling back the sheets on the bed, he sat liz down on the edge of the bed and removing her shoes. He then gave her a shirt and removed her bra pulling the shirt over her.  He then moved liz into bed, pulling the sheets up so she was covered.

Thank you" She grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving the room.
"What for?" he asked a confused look taking over his face.
"Looking after me." She said in a very sincere look on her face.
"I want to look after you."
"I know but I love you for it."
"I love you too" He bent over pressing his lips against her forehead, standing back up straight again. "I'll be back in a minute" tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and out of her face, he left the room.

He was back within seconds and stripping down to his boxers to join liz in bed. She lay there and watched as he removed his t-shirt and sweats making Liz bite her lower lip at the sight of him. She might be bias but she is pretty sure she is the luckiest woman in the world, not only is Iain caring and sweet, he's also good looking with a great body. Not when he's stood at the foot of the bed stripping in front of Liz and looking amazing while doing it.

Climbing into bed beside her. His arm wrapping around her waist while his lips made contact with Liz's temple. Turning onto her side she cuddled into his chest. He was her safe place.
"I love you" She mumbled into his chest.
"I love you too, now go to sleep"

How did you guys like the drunk Elizabeth?