Chapter 68

Loserlikemeglee I hope you like this. I had some trouble with it. Everything italicized is the flashback.

July 15, 2017- 9 months old (Oliver)

The whole cast was sitting around on set. Chloe came up with a game or just something to talk about. "Guys let's go around in a circle and we have to say what we thought of each other when we first got on set." "Sure." Clark said. "Elizabeth you start off." Chloe said. "Okay fine." "Oh and we need detail. Like everything. All the truth." "I will try." She took a deep breath in and began.

(Elizabeth's POV)

The first person I met from the crew was Chloe. She ran up to me and said "You must be Elizabeth." I said "Yes. And you are Chloe. Right?" Then she began showing me around. She took me up to this Scottish guy. He was taller than me. With the brightest blue eyes. He looked down at me. "Iain. I-I'm Iain De Caestecker." His eyes were wide and a big smile on his face. "Hello I'm Elizabeth." "You're British." "You're Scottish." All I could think is he is so cute and can't wait to start acting with him.

Iain looked over at Elizabeth. "You really thought that?" "Yes. What did you think about me?" "Well..."

(Iain's POV)

When I first go on set I was a lost puppy just trying to stay calm. To be honest when I meet Chloe I thought she was a little crazy. She kept asking me random questions. Then she left me alone for a few minutes and came back with this brown hair and hazel eyes. She was a bit shorter than me but I thought that was perfect if I were to ever kiss her in the show. She came up to me. All I could say is my stupid name. Then I heard the accent. It was heavier back then.

Elizabeth lend up against him. Kissing him on the lips. "So you wanted to kiss me from the moment you saw me?" "Well I was speaking for more of a Fitz to Simmons kiss." "Oh shut it. You wanted to kiss me from the moment you saw." "How could I not." He gave her a look of complete utter love. "So Chloe what did you think?" "That you too need to get a room." "We have multiple rooms." "Oh just kiss him already." Chloe said.

Elizabeth stood up and led him to her dressing room. She kissed him with all her love. "I love you Iain." "I know. Love you too." He kissed her back. "Your right the height difference is perfect for kissing." She said running her fingers in his hair. "We should get back out there and home to Oliver." They went back out to everyone and have the team hugs and said goodbye.

They got home to Oliver and the babysitter. "Molly we are home. How was Oliver?" "He was great." "That's good." Elizabeth said picking up Oliver. "Iain can you pay her." "Sure." Iain paid the babysitter.

They were relaxing in bed after giving Oliver a bath. Oliver was a sleep in the middle of the bed on a pillow. "Iain can you turn off the lights he is sleeping." "Sure. But you going to let him sleep in the bed?" "Why not." She said putting her book on the nightstand. She kissed Iain's lips goodnight and Oliver's cheek too.