Chapter 15

Elizabeth awoke to Iain not in the bed. She looked at her phone it read 10:30. There was a note on the night stand.

Dear Elizabeth my love,
If you are reading this you must of have just woke up. There is a glass of water and a bottle of pain killers. I will be back around noon.
Love, Iain De Caestecker
P.S. I love you very much. Also I did not take advantage of you last night. If anything you try to take advantage of my. XOXO.

She got out two pills from the bottle and drank from the glass.
She went out to the kitchen to find a banana, toast with honey, and a glass of coconut milk. (Those are all thing to help get rid of a hangover.)
She sat down at the table and eat her breakfast. Then she got up to go and take a shower. It's was about 11:50am when Iain got home.
"Liz I'm home."
"I'm in the bedroom sweetie."
He walked to there bedroom where she was in jeans and nice shirt.
"Where did you have to go?"
"A place that closes at noon."
He went out to the living room and she was reading a book. He then spoke up "Elizabeth I can't wait to ask you this."
"What is it?"
He pulled a box out of his pocket. "Elizabeth Henstridge will you do me the honor of living with me full time?"
He opened the box to see a key.
"Yes of course I will live with you full time."
He stood up and pulled her in for a deep kiss.
"Thank you Iain."
"My pleasure."
She got her keys and added the new key to the set.
"Iain Christmas is in two days."
"Yes it is are you excited?"
"Yes because I get to spend two weeks in my home town and with you." She said kissing his cheek.

Iain went in to the office to print the hotel information, the plane tickets, and a list of stuff to pack.

Elizabeth went to got check the mail to see if Iain's present came. It did.
"What's in the box?" Iain asked.
"Just your present. What's in the envelope?"
"Your present."
They went there different ways to wrap each other's presets.