Chapter 37

They got home and went upstairs and settling down for bed. Iain was sitting on the bed on his iPad. Elizabeth got the box of pregnancy test from her purse. Going into the bathroom reading the box 'urinate on stick. Put cap back on and wait 3 minutes.' Liz did as the box said. She paced around the bathroom waiting nervously for the results. Three minutes passed when the little...plus sign.

Her mind was thinking of the future. Her heart was racing. Then Iain came to mind. She had to tell him. She left the bathroom. "Iain come down stairs with me." "Okay." Getting to the kitchen She put the kettle on the stove. "Tea?" "Sure. So what's on your mind?" "Well I don't want you to freak out so drink your tea as I show you and tell you." Iain stood against the counter. "Iain...I'm pregnant." "Y-you're..." Just then Iain passed out on the floor. Elizabeth rushed over to see if he's okay but he's out cold.

His mum comes running down the stairs to see Iain on the floor. "What happened?" "I told him I'm pregnant and he fainted." "Okay give him a few minutes to wake up. I'm going back to bed." "Okay night mum-I mean Mrs.-" "I told you the first day you got here to call me mum." "I remember. I'm going to make sure Iain's okay."

Mum went upstairs as Liz stayed by Iain. After a few minutes he shot up "You're pregnant?" "Yep." "It's mine?" "Yep." "How?" "Iain you know how." "No I mean when?" "Not sure. But we can go to a doctor to be sure." "Okay." Iain walked upstairs leaving Liz to stand in the kitchen alone and confused. She stormed upstairs and opened the door to find Iain not there. The light was on in the closet at the end of the hall. She walked over to him as he pulled out a old baby book. "Iain what was that about you ran off after I just told you I'm pregnant with your baby." "I'm sorry. I'm still processing it." "You're still processing it? I'm the one that was told I have a very low chance of getting pregnant. Look now I'm pregnant." He put his hand on her belly and said "This is our miracle." "But you told me you don't want kids anytime soon." "Well we have one now and I can't be any more happier." "Your happy?" She said with a smile. "Yes."

Iain opened the book and pointed to the baby picture. "I was 3 months." "Cute little butt." Liz said laughing. "Still got it baby." She kissed him on the lips as they sat against the door. "Bed time." "Why? Me not tired mummy." Iain said in a baby voice. "If you get in bed now we can make out before we fall asleep." "Can't say no to that." He said in a normal voice.

Iain got up and ran to the bedroom and striped to his boxers and laid down in bed. Liz walked in and said "How do you take your clothes off so fast?" "I can help you." He said with a smirk. "You do remember that we had sex in a practice room today." Liz said laughing. "I was not talking about sex. Just helping you." "Well making out is still an option." They got in bed and snuggled up against each other. The teenage make out session began. Evenly Elizabeth whispered to him "I love you." "I love you too and you too my baby boy." He said putting his hand on her belly. "How do you know it's a boy?" "I have a feeling." She kissed him as he nuzzled his face in her neck. "Liz will we have to change the wedding date?" "No." "Don't you want to be married when he comes?" "I thought I would but we have plan ready." They snuggled up against each other as Iain fell asleep with his hand on her belly as her hand was tangled with his. Their a family now the perfect three plus Maggie.