Chapter 18

Later that night
Iain and Elizabeth got home around 9:15 after shopping and dinner. Iain was sitting on the couch watching Doctor Who. Elizabeth was on her computer checking emails. "Iain it's cold in here can you make a fire?"
"Of course."

Iain went in to the backyard and got some fire wood. He brought the wood in and lite the fire. Iain went up to there room and got a blanket. He laid the blanket down on the floor. "Liz care to join me on the blanket I even got pillows?"
"Pillows and cuddling?"
"Yes and cuddling."
"I can't say no to that."

She closed her laptop and came over curled up next to him. "I love you very much Elizabeth." He said had he pulled her close to him. "I love you too Iain." She said kissing him. He then pulled away. "Elizabeth I want you."
"You have me."
"Yes but no. I want to make love to you again."

She did not say a word but she start kissing him with as much passion as possible. His hand fell to her hips has he pulled her on top of him. Straddling his hip she kissed him. He lend up to kiss her, putting both hands on her hips to steady her.

She pushed him back on the blanket and reached her hands up under his shirt trying to pull it up over his head. She threw the shirt beside them.

She leaned down and traced his jawline with kisses, fingers splayed on the planes of his chest. He played with the seam of her shirt.

He lifted her shirt over her head, revealing her black silk bra. He then looked in her eyes for permission. He unclasped her bra letting it fall. Looped an arm around her waist, he pulling her against him and flipping them over.

He pinned her arms by her head and started to pay attention to the sensitive skin of her breasts. She felt his kisses warm and hot. He kissed her as her chest rose to meet his mouth with a whimper.

She pulled her hands from his above her head and moved to unbuckle his belt. He placed a hand on her's, looking up at her.
"I love you Elizabeth."
"I love you too.

He kissed her and let her finish on his belt. He trailed his lips further down her body, leaving a kiss on her belly as she let out a soft whimper.

He moved further down to the waistband of her jeans. He looked up at her for permission. She nodded in approval. He slipped her pants off to revel a pair of matching black silk panties. It is now her turn to strip Iain's pants. 

She kept eye contact with him as she pushed his jeans down over his bulge in his boxers. She kissed right under his jaw and pushed the boxers down too.

There foreheads touched  as he pushed inside of her. She arched her back as he let out a shaky moan. He started a rhythm, but it was too slow. She met his hips faster.

Their limbs tangled together. He held her body close to his as he continued. She came first, calling out his name and moaning against his neck.

He dug his fingers into the blanket trying so hard not to collapse on her as he came.

He pulled out and fell to her side. He pulled her close to him as he kissed her forehead. "I love you very much Iain I know I don't say it a lot but I do."
"I love you too and you say it enough with your looks, your body, you even mumble it in your sleep. It's pretty cute." He said kissing her on the lips.
"Dam it." Iain said looking down at his member.
"What is wrong Iain?" She asked in a confused look.
"Not again."
"What is it Iain? Do you regret it now or something?" She said with a sad look on her face.
"No no god no it was amazing but I forgot to put on a condom again. I'm so sorry Elizabeth."
"Iain it's okay. It takes two to tango. And at is point I could be pregnant from our first time."
"How long does it take to know if your are pregnant?"
"Well my periods is on the 28th like it has been since 7th grade. If I don't have a period then I could be pregnant."
"Oh...what-what if you are pregnant?"
"Well I would hope you don't leave me."
"I would never leave you Elizabeth."
"I know you wouldn't." She said kissing him on the lips.
"It's Christmas Eve Elizabeth."
"I know."
She curled up in his side as he was on his back. He said in a quiet sleep voice "I want a baby." She say "Me to Iain."
He lifted his head to look at her and smiled. "You do?"
"Yes." He kissed the top of her head and started to close his eyes drifting into a deep sleep.