Chapter 46

Elizabeth is 7 months pregnant- July 15

Iain and Elizabeth were out shopping for everything the baby could need. "Did you have the list?" Iain asked her. "Iain look how cute this little cardigan is." "I see but we need to pick out a crib first and everything on the list. So it can be a one shop hall." "Okay his room is gray, white, and a navy blue. So I was thinking a gray crib. A wooden changing table and a white rocking chair." "Okay that was easy." "You're not going to add your thoughts?" "No I like what you said." "Iain-" "Look how cute that little bow tie onesie is." "Aww." Getting all the items they came for.

Going up to cashier she asked "Will you want the items delivered to your house?" "Sure

Going up to cashier she asked "Will you want the items delivered to your house?" "Sure." She looked at them funny. "You guys look familiar." "Do you watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?" "Yes... Oh that's where your from." "We play Fitzsimmons." Elizabeth said. "I'm a big fan of your show and you guys." "Thank you." Iain said. "Back to the purchase. First baby?" "First and only most likely." "That's good. May i ask why only one?" "I was told i had a very low chance of getting pregnant but i did so it will most like not happen again." "I'm sorry to hear that." "Oh it's okay." Elizabeth said leaning against Iain. "Married?" "No not yet. In June." "That's good. Your total came out to be $4,254. You guys got everything you could ever need for a baby." "Yes that was the point. It better to have it and not need right away then not have it and need it right away." Iain said handing the cashier his card. "Your right. The items will be sent to your house in between the hours of 5-6 tonight." "Thank you." Iain said. Getting his card back. "Have a good day sir." The cashier said as they left the store.

Going to a the set to meet up with everyone. Chloe ran up to Elizabeth and was holding a gift bag. "Liz i got the little guy something." "You didn't have too." "I know but i wanted to." "Thank you she said opening it to find a few sets of adorable outfits. "You guys like?" Chloe asked. "They are all adorable." "Good. There's a few in there. A few with bow ties and one with a little jacket. They will be too big for him as a newborn but will fit in his next few months." "Thank you Chloe." "No problem."

They got home as the delivery truck pulled up

They got home as the delivery truck pulled up. Getting everything inside. Elizabeth began to decorate the nursery. "Iain thank you." "What for?" "Everything." He leaned down to kiss her. Turning to pull her in for a hug he looked down and smiles. "I feel like there something between us." Elizabeth laughed and kissed him more.