Chapter 60

January 6, 2017
The plane landed as a car took them to the hotel. The bellboy took their bags up to there room. Iain got in the room and fell to the bed right away. "Tired?" She said laughing. He muted something into the pillow. "I'm going to unpack some stuff. Oliver is going to fall asleep any moment. Do you want to take him?" "Sure." She handed him to Iain. Iain turned the tv on and laid back with Oliver on his chest and one hand holding him in place.

Later that night they were sitting on the bed going over some questions that could be asked. "Iain can you hand me Oliver's blanket." He grabbed the monkey blanket and gave it to her. "Who is going to watch him tomorrow?" "Stella and Jennifer are going to." Elizabeth said. "Okay." "We have a big day tomorrow." Elizabeth said. "It won't be too bad." "Lets hope. I don't want to answer any personal questions involving Oliver." "You don't have to. I can answer them." "I love you." "I know." He kissed her on the lips. "We should get to bed." She got up and put oliver in the cot. Getting back into bed she put everything on the night stand and fell asleep. 

January 7
Stella and Jennifer got to the hotel that morning. "Morning." "Morning. The bottles are in the fridge. He needs his blanket to sleep the one with the monkey. If he gets really antsy-" "ELizabeth we got it under control. Don't worry." Jennifer said putting a hand on her shoulder. "Okay. Thank you again." Elizabeth kissed Oliver's forehead and handed him to Jennifer.

Getting to the convention they were seated at a table. A interver came over and sat down and the table. "Hello I'm Carla Slaughter." "Hello. You know who we are." Iain said. "Yes. Want to start the interview?" "Sure." Elizabeth grabbed Iain's hand under the table. "First question is personal. Is it true that you guys will be getting married soon?" "Yeah the wedding will be June 28. Right Liz?" "Yes that's true." Elizabeth said smiling up at Iain. "Thats a nice ring Elizabeth." Carla said. "Well Iain has great taste." She said kissing his cheek. "Next How long were you two dating?" "We have this saying time doesn't matter." Elizabeth said. "I love that answer. Next question is Do you think your love life will be put in the show?" "I hope. Our love life is amazing." Iain said laughing. "I feel like we personally are a lot like Fitzsimmons. So it would be a nice add to the show." Elizabeth said. "Last question. Will there be more Fitzsimmons in the future?" "We can't say. But keep your eye open the next few episodes." "Like Elizabeth said Next few episodes." Iain said agreeing with her. "Well thank you for your time. Have a nice day." "Anytime." Iain said.

They got back to their hotel room. "He was a wonderful little guy to watch." "Thank you again." "Anytime Elizabeth." Jennifer hugged her and left. "Do you want to go out for dinner or room service?" "He's sleeping so room service."

Iain called room services. "Liz wine?" "Sure." There food came up about 30 minutes later. Iain tipped the guy and brought the food to the couch. Iain go the wine opened. "Just half to night." "Okay." He poured her a glass. "The hotel has a fireplace you know." "Is this your way to tell me you want to have sex." "Possible." Iain said kissing her neck. He took the wine out of her hand setting it on the table. "Iain Oliver is in the same room as us." "He's a baby and asleep." "Are you sure." "Yes." He said picking her up bridal style and putting her down on the bed.

January 8
Iain awoke to the weight of Elizabeth on his chest. He kissed her lips. She awoke to Iain smiling at her. "Good morning." She said. "It's a great morning waking up like this." "We have to get up." She said looking at the clock. Went into the bathroom and got ready as Elizabeth feed Oliver. Chloe knocked on the door. "I'm here to watch the little one." She said in a terrible British accent. "Chloe no accent." Elizabeth said giving her Oliver.

They go to the convention early. They were put at a table to be interviewed. A lady came over. "Hello I'm Jessica Smith. I'm here to interview you guys." "Scottish accent?" Iain said. "It is. Sorry I'm new at this interviewing thing." "Just ask away." Elizabeth said. "Okay. My  first question is how did you guys know that you were right for each other?" Elizabeth looked to Iain and said "I know he was right for me when he showed up at the first christmas party and-" "Oh not the drunk-" "Yes the drunk story you talked about monkeys to me for hours." Elizabeth said rubbing a circle on his hand.