Chapter 54

3 months old (Oliver)- December 24

That morning Iain woke up early and went into Ollie's room. He was laying in the crib staring at the mobile above him. "Come here." He did picking him up and putting him in the baby carrier. "Let's make breakfast for mummy." Elizabeth walked down stairs to find Iain washing the dishes.

She stood against the door frame and took a photo

She stood against the door frame and took a photo. Iain turned around when he heard the click. "Sorry if we woke you." "No not at all. You both look adorable." "You know what today is right?" "One year from when he was conceived." "Yep. Should we do a recreation of that night?" "Most certainly just let's not get pregnant this time." She said laughing. "I can make sure of that." He kissed her cheek. "How about you cooks and I will go feed Ollie." "Okay." She picked him up out of the carrier and went in the living room. After a few minutes Oliver was done and she came back in the kitchen. "Iain I know we are going to see mum soon but I was wondering if we can look at a house." "Like our own house?" "Yes. Just something bigger. Not that I don't like this house." "Okay. Sure." "Really?" "Yeah." She kissed his cheek and sat down and began eating. "Iain when we're done eating i need to go get some stuff of Ollie when we fly to see mum." "Okay do you want me to go with you?" "If you want to." "Okay. What do we need to get?" "Just some simple stuff. Like onesie, exert jacket, socks." "we could just get that in London." "I know but mum's going want to pay for it all and get him a bunch of new stuff." "Okay. We can go today."

Around noon they got dressed and went to the store. Walking in right away Elizabeth saw two little pair of shoes. "Oh Iain look how cute these are." "Those are cute. Will they fit him?" "Newborn size." "Okay get them."

Next they went to the little rack that had the jackets

Next they went to the little rack that had the jackets. "Any color?" Iain asked. "Blue or gray." "How about gray with orange?" "That works."

"