Chapter 23

Merry Christmas everyone. I gave you long chapter. Literally it's 2100ish words. Hope you enjoy your Holiday and this chapter.

Iain, Liz, and Maggie got to the hotel around 9:25. They went to the front desk. "Hello. How may I help you?"
"Hello we have the honeymoon suit."
"Of course you must be Mr. and Mrs. Caestecker?" Elizabeth looked up at Iain smiling.
"Yes we are."
"Your room number is 2 on the 10 floor."
"Thank you." The bell boy came up to them takes there bags up there room. Iain tipped the man as he left.
"Iain before we do anything we need to unpack." He walked over to her setting Maggie on the floor. Pulling Liz in for a kiss.
"Or we can unpack later."
"Iain...I love you but we can't have sex we literally just got into town."
"I know I know." Liz kissed him one last time and started to unpack there cloths. Iain hung up his suit and dress shirts putting the rest in the dresser. As Elizabeth put her dresses in the closet too.

Iain went to the balcony. Sitting down he called liz's father.
"Hello sir it's Iain."
"Oh hi Iain."
"Sir I have something very important to ask you."
"Okay."
"I want to ask you if I can marry Elizabeth? But only with your blessing."
"How about this come by for dinner tonight and I will give you a yes or a no."
"Of course."
"Iain you better take good care of her. She loves you very much. She talks so much about you when we talk."
"Thank you very much sir."
"Call me Peter."
"Thank you Peter."
"See you tonight."
"Okay see you tonight."
Liz came out of the when he said see you tonight. She said in a sad tone of voice "Iain who was on the phone?"
"Elizabeth is everything okay?"
"Iain tell me who was on the phone."
"You father. He wants us to come to dinner. Elizabeth did...you think I...was talking to someone else?"
"I'm sorry..."
Iain pulled her in for a hug.
"Elizabeth I could never cheat on you."
"I know...I just jumped to conclusions..." He kissed her forehead.
"It's okay. Let's put that behind us and take a nap from the plane ride."
"Okay." Elizabeth snuggled up to Iain. As Liz fell asleep Iain whispered to her "I love you will all my heart. I could never cheat on." She just snuggled into his chest.

Elizabeth awoke before Iain and got up to go get in the shower. Iain awoke a few moments after the shower started. Iain turned on the tv. He got up and dressed in a blue dress shirt and black pants. Waiting for Elizabeth to get out of the shower. He watched Doctor Who. Elizabeth got out of the shower to see Iain very interested in the episode. "Iain don't move I need more pictures of you."
"Okay." He looked back at the tv as Liz took a picture of him.

"Iain when we go to dinner should we leave Maggie in the room, drop her off at the doggy daycare, or take her with us?"
"I think the doggy daycare will be better."
As Iain and Elizabeth left for dinner at her parents house they dropped Maggie off at the doggy care in the lobby.

Dinner
Iain and Elizabeth got to her parents house at 6:30. Her mum hugged her for a good 3 minutes. "It's been so long since you been home Elizabeth." Her mum said.
"Oh Iain dear come here and give me a hug. Your family now." Iain gave her mum a hug.
"So will you guys be staying the night? I hope so."
"Well mum we have a puppy at our hotel."
"I will have dad go get her for you Elizabeth. You and Iain are staying the night."
"Okay we will stay."
"Elizabeth will stay in the guest room and Iain will sleep on the couch."
"Mum me and Iain are a couple."
"Not in my house."
Elizabeth just stood there in shock that her mum is acting like she is 17 again.
"Mum I'm not 17."
"Elizabeth no argument."
Iain then spoke up before Liz said something she will regret. "Liz I'm fine sleeping on the couch." He said giving her the look of 'trust me'.
"Your right mum I'm sorry."

30 minutes later
Elizabeth mom yelled dinner ready. At dinner she sits next to Iain. Not even 10 minutes into dinner his hand touches her inner thigh. Elizabeth's sure her face is crimson, and her free hand is gripping the chair. The pads of his fingers brush inward, making her inhale sharply. Raising his eyebrow at her, Iain looks back at her mum and dad with the little comforting sweeps of his fingers.