Chapter 21

Iain awoke early to find Elizabeth literally sleeping on top of him. They had a long night last night and now will have a long flight to get to London. There flight leaves at two. But in the meantime all Iain did is wrap his arms around a sleeping Liz.

Iain kissed her cheek as she awoke. "Iain why am I on top of you?" She asked in a laugh.
"I awoke and you were on top of me." She lend down to kiss him.
"Iain did you get the tickets for Maggie to fly with us?"
"Yes I did. Speaking of the little girl where is she?" Elizabeth turned her head to see Maggie asleep on her pillow. "Maggie come here." Iain said as Liz rolled to lay at his side. Maggie walked over to lay on Iain as Liz pet her head.

Iain checked his phone to see the time. '8:26' "Liz we should leave the house at noonish."
"Okay. Care to shower with me?" He did not say anything but pick her up bridle style carrying her to the bathroom.

After the shower they got dress and checked there suit cases one last time to see if they have everything. "Wait Iain we need to pack for Maggie."
"I called the hotel and they will have food and water bowls, A nice doggy bed with her name engraved on it complimentaries of the hotel, and a dog blanket with her name on it also. So all we need is to buy her food when we get there."
"Iain you are the best." She said kissing him.

The Airport
Iain, Elizabeth, and Maggie all got to the airport around noon.
"Iain what class are we flying not that it matters?"
"1st class only the best for you."
Liz kissed him on the cheek.
They went through all the security and boarded the plane. They sat in first class along with Maggie next to them the whole time.