Chapter 22

Hour 1
Iain and Elizabeth were just talking about what there plan was when they landed.
Hour 2
Iain fell asleep as Elizabeth was watching a romantic comedy movie on the iPad.
Hour 3
Maggie was out after she let little kids pet her. Iain still asleep and Elizabeth still watching the movie.
Hour 4
Iain awoke and was hungry. The flight attendants said "Hello may I get anything for you?"
"Can I have a turkey sandwich and my girlfriend would like the same thing."
"Yes sir."
She handed them there food as Iain paid.
Hour 5
Iain eventually fell asleep again. Elizabeth also fell asleep with Maggie sitting in the middle of them asleep.
Hour 6
All three still sleeping.
Hour 7
Elizabeth got up to use the restroom. Iain was now watching a there show from season one. "What are you watching?"
"Agents of shield our show."
"Mind if I watch with you?"
"Not at all."
Iain wrapped his arm around Elizabeth as Maggie sat on his lap. They watched the show when a little girl came over to them and asked "Are you Fitzsimmons?"
"On tv we are."
"Oh...I'm Ally." The little 6 year old said.
"Hello Ally I'm Iain and this is Elizabeth."
"You have a funny accent." Ally said to Iain as the little girls mum came and got her. "I'm so sorry for my daughter bothering you."
"Oh it's okay."
The mum and the daughter left back to there seats.
"Liz is my accent funny?"
"Iain she was a little girl she probably never herd a Scottish accent."
"Do you like my accent?"
"It's very sexy. Also are you well rested?"
"Yes why?"
"Just because." She said kissing him.
Hour 8
They watched there show as Iain held hand. He kissed her hand. "I love you Liz."
"Love you too Iain." Maggie put her paws on Iain's shoulder and started licking his face. Iain was laughing "Maggie stop."
Maggie looked at him with a sad puppy eyes. "I'm not mad at you." She started to lick his face. "I'm not the only one that loves you Iain."
"Yes that true but you don't show me love by licking my face." Liz started laughing at the remark.
Hour 9
They talked about to make sure if they brought everything they need. Maggie falling asleep again.
Hour 10
The plane landed finally. They got off and got the luggage. When they found a guy that held a sign that said 'Caestridge aka Elizabeth and Iain'
"Iain you got us a driver?"
"No must have been Chloe."
"Make sense because that's a combination of our last names."
He driver asked "Are you Caestridge?"
"Yes we are." The man took our bags and Liz held Maggie.

If you were confused by this chapter it was about each hour on the plane ride. If you did not like the chapter sorry but keep reading my story. If you did like it thank you.