Chapter 63

May 28

Iain was sitting on the couch with Oliver on his lap. Elizabeth was in the kitchen packing lunch for the Beach. "Iain can you go put Ollie in his bathing suit it's on the bed upstairs." "Sure. Did you buy us matching ones?" "Possibly." She said smiling at him. He kissed her on the lips. "Mama." "Hi baby. You want a kiss too." She kissed his little cheeks as he let out a little giggle. "Go get dress." Iain got up stairs to find two pairs of matching swim trunks.

Iain put on his then getting Oliver in his

Iain put on his then getting Oliver in his. "Mummy has us matching." "Dada." He kissed his little cheek. HE picked him up and carried him down stairs. Elizabeth was getting everything ready and putting stuff in the car. "Can I help with anything?" "You can put a bunch of sunscreen on him." "Which one? SPF 200 or SPF 1000?" He asked jokingly. "You're just as pale so make it 1000. We can put some on when we get there." "Okay." Iain got the sunblock out and began putting it on Oliver.

Getting to the beach there were not to many people there. Iain went to go set the umbrella up in the sand. Sitting down on the towel Iain put down for her and Oliver. She sat Oliver down on her lap and put a second coat of sunscreen on him. Iain took off his shirt and put some sunblock on his face a chest. He was about to make a run for the water when she said "Sit down I need to put some on your back." He sat down and let her put sunscreen on his back. He picked up Oliver. "Ollie you want to put your feet in the water?" "Just be careful with him Iain." "You're going with me." He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. They walked to the water line. The water came up and hit their feet. Iain got down on his knees and stood Oliver up as the water came back.

Oliver began to cry when the water touched his little feet. "It's okay baby it just water." Elizabeth said rubbing his feet. Iain handed her Oliver and stood up running out into the water. He missed his step and fell into the water. "Oliver did you see that. Daddy is funny." "I'm okay." Iain said going back to her. "Oliver found you falling really funny." Elizabeth said kissing his cheek. "Oh really? It was funny when your daddy fell?" "Dada." Oliver said. Iain smiled at him.

They went back to the umbrella and sat back in the chairs. "Iain can you hand me two towel." "Sure." She draped on over her shoulder and one under Oliver. "Do you want a bottle to feed him?" "No I will just cover up." She untied the back of her swimsuit and position Oliver for him to eat. Iain held her hand and smiled. "I'm glad we are back to normal." "Me too." She said looking at him. "You look nervous. Is everything okay?" "I'm fine just trying to relax." He put his arm around her shoulder. She picked Oliver up and burped him. She handed him to Iain so she fix her swimsuit and tie it back up. Iain was bouncing Oliver on his lap.

They got back home and unpacked everything from the car. "Iain I'm going to go give Oliver his bath." "Okay." She went over to the kitchen sink and placed him in with a yellow rubber duck. She looked down at the brown hair and blue eyed baby boy. She washed the sand out of him and his hair. She wrapped him up in a monkey towel and dried him off. She took him up stairs and and put a fresh diaper on him and put him into pj's.

Elizabeth sat on the couch and put Netflix on

Elizabeth sat on the couch and put Netflix on. She started watching X-Files from where she left off. Iain sat down next to her and looked at the show and then down at Oliver. "Are those new pj's he is wearing?" "I saw them yesterday and had to get them for him." "He looks so cute." Iain kissed her cheek. She sat back on the couch and watched the show.

Chloe came over for dinner that night. "Hey family." She said walking inside. "Hey Chloe. Liz and Oliver are in the kitchen." She went into the kitchen and hugged her. "Hey Liz." "Hey how are you doing?" "I'm good." "That's good. Dinner will be done in about five minutes." Chloe picked Oliver up and said "I love his pj's." "Thanks got them yesterday. Started watching X-Files like you said." "Do you like it?" "Look at my sons pj's. That explains it." Elizabeth said laughing. "That's true." "Chloe go get Iain. Dinner is ready." Elizabeth said putting the plates on the table.

They ate dinner, talked, laughed, and were a family. The mum, dad, the baby, and the aunt. All they were missing was Clark.