Chapter 38

Iain awoke to Elizabeth throwing up in the bathroom. He ran over to her and knelt down next to her and held her hair back. "Are you okay? Is there anything I can do?" "I'm okay just morning sickness." "How long has this been happening?" "Since London." "I'm sorry." "It's okay flawless of being pregnant." "Is there anything I can get you?" "Maybe later." She got up and brushed her teeth.

Elizabeth came down stairs for breakfast. "Mum we have something to tell you." "Iain she knows." "What!?" "Iain mum knew before I knew." "Son Elizabeth is right." "Oh well then." "Are you mad Iain?" Elizabeth asked putting her hand on his arm. "No just wanted to tell mum." "I'm sorry." "It's okay." He kissed her quickly and continued eating.

Later that day Iain and Elizabeth began packing for there trip back home. "Iain when we get home can we not tell anyone I'm pregnant yet." "Sure but why?" "I'm just not ready to tell them." "Okay." "Let's finish packing because we leave on the 8th." "Okay." They packed everything up but a few sets of clothes. Later that night they went out to a casual dinner. While the dinner mum asked "Are you going to move back home eventually." " I would like to but the only problem is you live in Scotland and Elizabeth's parents live in London." "Would the baby be born here or in London?" "As much as it would be nice for him or her to be born here or in London it is more likely to be born in California." Mum turned to face Elizabeth "What are your thoughts on this Elizabeth?" "Honestly it's hard to tell exactly when the baby is going to be born. The baby could be born 1 weeks before the due date or 1 week after the due date so it's very hard to plan it out and I really would not made for him or her to be born in California." "You're the mother."

They got home later that night and Iain and Elizabeth were just relaxing in bed. "Liz can I ask you something?" "Anything." "Did you think mum was mad that it may be born in California?" "I think she was but like she said I'm the mother. But you're the father. What's your thoughts?" "I personally don't care where it's born." "So I can have him or her on a bus to New Mexico?" She said laughing. "If it's what you want sure." "That's my point Iain. It not what I only want. It took two to tango." "Liz honestly I don't mind anything as long as you're happy and healthy." She kisses him. "I know that was a 'you're so cute when you talk' kiss." Iain said kissed her neck. "Good night Iain." "Good night Liz and baby." He said putting his hand in her belly.