Chapter 48

9 months pregnant- September 5
Elizabeth was sitting on the couch as Iain was running around the house trying to set up baby gates, corner blockers, and a tripod gate to block the fireplace. "Iain let me help you." "Nope you're pregnant." "Call Clark to help you or something." "No I can do it." "If you don't I will." Iain got up and took her phone. "Iain!" "What?" "You took my phone." "I know." "Iain call Clark before you put a hole in our wall." "Will it make you happy?" "Yes." "Fine."

Iain called Clark "Hey Clark. I was wondering if you can come over and help me baby proof the house?" "Sure I will be right over. Want me to see if Chloe can come over too?" "Yes please. The door will be unlocked." "Okay."

Chloe got to the house first. "I'm here have clothes on please." "Clothes are on." "Good. Clark will be here soon. Me and Liz will go upstairs and let you guys work." "Okay just be careful." "Iain I'm just going upstairs I think I will be okay." Elizabeth and Chloe went up stairs to have girl time.

"Liz what's it like being pregnant?" "Well you love it and hate it at the same time." "When the due date?" "September 15." "A few days after your birthday." "Yep." "Are you ready to be a mum?" "Yes and no. More scared but also happy because i was told I can't get pregnant." "That's good. So Iain is going crazy baby proofing?" "Yes I'm luck he let me walk upstairs alone. But I can't deny I love the treatment." "At least he's good to you and did not freak out." "He fainted when I told him." "Like hit the floor?" "Hard." "Let's go check on the boys." "Okay."

Iain and Clark we sitting on the couch sleeping. "Well that must got a lot of work done." "Let's wake them up." "Pictures first." Taking quick picture. Elizabeth sat down next to Iain. "Iain. Wake up you fell asleep." "I don't know why I'm so tired." "You have not stop going for the last few weeks."  "Love you." "Love you too." She said kissing his cheek.