Chapter 12

I said I would update before midnight and I did. This chapter is a lot and when I say a lot I mean 1116 word long.

She rolled over to him and kissed him. He pulled her into if him as she continued kissing him. Letting his hand drop to her hips. Her hands went to the back of his neck. He sat up so he was sitting straight up and she wrapped he legs around his waist. His hand came to her back and his other hand now on cupping her face. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Wait Liz do you want to do this?"
She looked at him seeing what to say.
"Yes of course I want this."
He kissed her hard. She ran her fingers through his hair. He looked up at her.
"Do you have permission to take your shirt off?"
"Yes you do and Iain you don't need to ask."
He ran his hand up and down her sides. Then he pulled her shirt up and over her head throwing it across the room. He looked up at her breast.
"Wow you are beautiful. Not that you weren't beautiful before."
"Thank you."
"Can I-I touch..."
"You don't have to ask."

He reached up to her breast and gentility squeeze. Elizabeth threw her head back and closed her eyes. He kissed her neck lightly sucking. She let out a moan running her hands up and down his chest. He ran his and down to the hem of her panties. Looking her in the eye. She nodded in approval. He laid her down on her back as he hovered above her. He slipped her panties off. He kissed his way down. He stood up and got a pillow off the bed putting it on the floor. "Iain what are you doing?"
"Can I try something? If you don't like doing this I will stop."
"Okay."
He then got down on his knees.
"Liz put your legs on my shoulders."
"Okay."

Elizabeth put her legs on his shoulders as Iain started to kissed her inner thigh going a little higher each time. She let out a high moan. He buried his face between her thigh and after a few moments he had her crying out his name and begging for him to stop because her body couldn't take it anymore. Iain kissed his way back up to her lips.
"Iain that was amazing."
She said very out of breath. He made his way back down.
As she gripping the sheets tight. "Iain...Oh god...Iain..."
He literally had her chanting his name. She came hard again. Her mouth at a perfect 'O'.

He then climbed up to hover above her. She rolled them over so she's on top now. She began to kiss her way down but he stopped her.
"Elizabeth I don't want you to do that."
"Are you sure?"
"To be honest I don't like it as much."
"Okay."
He turned so he was on top of her. He kissed her neck as she let out a moan. She could feel how hard he was against her leg. "Iain take your boxers off."
He stood up and slid his boxers off and letting them pool at his feet. He kissed her on last time before he moved up to find her entrance and, positioning himself, he looked down at her lovely freckled face. Her dark eyes were open as she grasped his shoulders and shifted under him. He brought his mouth down on hers, needing to feel his desire consciously reciprocated as she kissed him back, then he pressed in gently.

The feeling was maddening warm and close and so real the hot flame in his belly tried to flare higher as he eased into her slowly. But he'd already decided, he would keep himself together, by sheer force of will if nothing else. Even so, he couldn't stop himself from groaning against her mouth at the fantastic sensation. It was far better than he'd ever imagined, and he'd always thought of his imagination was one of his greater talents.

Once he was all the way in, he stopped, checking himself and her. He asked "Are you okay?"
She responded back with "Please don't stop."
She whimpered a little as he pulled nearly completely out and thrust back into her warm depths and, closing his eyes, he tried feebly not to focus on the intense pleasure that was already making him tremble. Then he started to really thrust, still slowly. It took some effort not to clutch at her as he continued to hold himself back when instinct was driving him onward.

Her breath was quickly growing ragged and her noises were long hums as often as outright moans of pleasure. He moaned she kissed his neck. He lowered himself down, pressing his face to her warm neck and kissing her a bit sloppily as he tried to keep his focus off the incredible feeling of being inside her. The angle was a bit different and her movements quickly became more agitated, her fingers combing through his hair, running over his back and even moving down to grab hold of his arse to spur him on.
He began to feel the heat in his gut he know he did not have long. She began rocking her hips up to meet him, moaning and clutching at him, her fingers digging into his shoulders.

"Faster," she whimpered, in between urgent moans.

He was so near he was afraid it would finish him off but he did as requested, increasing his pace until he felt her go stiff beneath him. Her thighs firmly grasped at his waist, her fingers clutched hard at his shoulder and then the tight heat within her gripped him until pleasure like he'd never felt before washed through him head to toe. It filled him and her. Leaving his body loose and shivering at the force of his climax. He finally collapsed against her.

She kissed his forehead moving some of his curls out of his face.
"Oh my god that was amazing Elizabeth. You were amazing."
"You were amazing too Iain." She said kissing him on the lips.
He looked down at his member and saw no condom.
"Elizabeth don't be mad."
"Why would I be mad I just made love with you?"
"I-I di-did not put a con-condom on. I'm so sorry."
"Iain it's okay."
"What if you get pregnant?"
"We will be fine. Let's go to sleep."
They pulled the sheets up to cover them.
"Good night Liz I love you very much."
"Night Iain I love you too."
They fell asleep in seconds.