Chapter 13

10:52
Ian awoke first as the light from the window shine through. He started to kiss her neck. Pulling her close to him. She awoke at the movement. He said "Good morning the most beautiful girlfriend I have every had."
"Good morning the most charming boyfriend I have ever had."
"I can't even describe how amazing last was."
She kissed him on lips. She said "Should we get up or stay in bed?"
"I don't think I will be able to walk."
"Same here. So let's just stay in bed." He kissed her cheek. He then pulled out the iPad. She put her head on his shoulder. He looks up plane tickets to London. "How long do you want to stay?" He asked.
"It's up to you."
"How about two weeks."
"Sounds great."
He bought two tickets.
"Iain thank you so much."
"My pleasure."
She kissed him.
"Liz are we going to stay with your mum and dad or in a hotel?"
"Well if we are at my parents house sex is very unlikely to happen."
"Who says we are going to have sex." He said with a laugh.
"You never know. Like last night that was not planned."
"True so hotel it is."
"Iain I'm going to take a bath care to join?"
"Sure."
She went in the bathroom and ran the water till it was warm and they were already naked. Iain sat down as Liz sat between his legs. She leaned back into him. He wrapped his arms around her.  He kissed her jaw. They sat in the bath just talking and laughing.

12:00
Iain was sitting on the bed in boxers and Elizabeth was in panties and a shirt.
"Iain do you want breakfast?"
"Yes please."
"Pancakes?"
"And bacon?"
"Only if you cook the bacon."
They got up and walked to the kitchen. She got out the mix and he got the bacon. They cooked. Will the bacon was cooking Iain went up behind Elizabeth. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Pulling her close to him he kissed her neck.
"Iain we have to co-cook before the food burns."
"Let it burn."
He turned her around to face him. He kissed her lips. There was a knock at the door. They pulled apart.
"Iain the door."
"I got it."
He went to go get the door. Putting a shirt on as he got to the door. He opened the door I was Chloe.
"Hello Chloe. What has you stopping by?"
"Well I was trying to call Elizabeth's phone to see if she wanted to have a girls night out."
Elizabeth yelled out from the kitchen. "Iain who is a the door?"
"So she is here."
"It's Chloe my love." He yelled back to her.
"Have her come in."
"You care to come in?"
"Sure."
Chloe came in to the house. Elizabeth came out from the kitchen.
"Chloe how have you been?"
"I have been good. How have you guys been? By the looks of it you have been staying here for a week now."
"We are great. Going to London the 26. And yes I have been staying with Iain."
"Well as long as you are happy."
They all went into the kitchen. They sat down at the table and had breakfast.