Chapter 49

September 11
Elizabeth was still in bed asleep when Iain got up and went into the kitchen to make her breakfast in bed. Getting everything all made. He went up stairs setting the breakfast on the nightstand. Iain kissed her on the lips till she awoke. "Good morning and happy birthday." "I love waking up to that. Thank you." "I can wake you up like that every day if you want?" "I'm not saying no." "I brought you breakfast in bed. Then we can do whatever you want." "Thank you."  Setting the tray on her lap he climbed in on the other side of the bed. She began eating her food. "So I have romantic candlelit dinner somewhere but you will have to find it first." "What do you mean?" "I will have clues and you have to follow them." "Iain I'm nine months pregnant and about to pop any day now." "I know but it's not a lot of walking more of just find the clue and drive to the next one and so on." "Okay. So what my first clue?" "It's in the house. How about you go find it." "Fine." She kissed him and got out of the bed and looked around till she found it in the nursery.

    You found the first note. I will be go by now. The next place you will have to look is where our son was made. -Iain

She went down stairs to find a blanket on the floor with a set of cloths out and a note on top.

    You found the second note.  The fireplace has one of the best memories our son as made next to it. Other than that your next clue is go to the place we had our first off screen date. Also put on the cloths that are out. -Iain

She got dressed and when to Wolfgang Puck (It's a real place) the restaurant. Walking into the restaurant there was a man with a tux on and a silver platter with a lone note on it. She walked up to him as he said "You must be Elizabeth." "Yes. Thank you for the note."

    You found the third note. The next clue is go to the closest bookstore and find the only baby name book. There you will find the next clue. -Iain

The got her phone out and searched closest bookstores. Finding one only a block away. Getting to the store there was a little old lady there "Excuse me. Do you have a book of baby names? I just need to look at one thing real quick." "Oh yes there's only one." "Thank you so much." Getting the book and thinking where he would hide the note. She thought 'Oliver.' Flipping to the page with 'O' names she found the next note.

    You found the fourth note. Very smart to use our son's name as an answer. The next clue is at the cafe where you were stopped by a little old lady and talked to her for an hours. -Iain

She got in her car and drove to 'Sapp Coffee Shop' (It's a real place). Walking in the waiter said "You must be Elizabeth. Have a seat over here." "Yes thank you." The waiter left and came back with a note and a cup of tea. "Here you go." "Thank you. Can I have the bill too this all I will have." "Your husband payed for it all ready." "Oh." "Enjoy." She said as she left. Reading the note.

    You found the fifth note. Take a break and drink your tea. The next clue is in my hand. Turn around and you will see me. -Iain

She turned around to find Iain in the last table of the cafe. He go up and walked over to her. "Hi. So do you like the game?" He said kissing her before sitting down next to her. "It's fun." "That's good. Well it's 3:18 right now. You have two more clues left." "Okay well you have one for me right now." "Yes i do." He handed her the note.

    You found the sixth note. Well more of I gave you this note but that's not the point. Your next clue is on the beach. Go the restaurant we ate at when we got back in town. Find a friend of yours there. That note will lead you to me again. Also I love you. -Iain

She drove to the restaurant where they watched the sunset. She took her shoes off as she walked in the sand. Finding Chloe sitting in the sand with Arthur. "Hey Chloe so you must have my last note." "Hey I do." Handing her the note.

    You found the last note. Go to the place we first met. Thats all im going to tell you. I love you very much. Happy Birthday. -Iain

Giving Chloe a hug and going to the place she spends most of her time. Getting the studio there was a pathway of candles and roses. There was a table sitting in the middle of the studio. Iain was sitting at the table. "Hey. Well this was not what i had in mind." "Is it too much?" "No i love it." "Good have a seat." "So is this what you have been doing all day?" "Yes. It took me a long time to get the food made, the candles, and the rose petals." "I'm impressed." "Good because you told me that no more fancy restaurants all the time. So Chloe came up with the game. I wrote the questions and the dinner tonight." "Oh I love you." "I love you too." He kissed her cheek as he got up to go get the food. Setting the plate in front of her and sitting back down they began to eat. She put a hand on her belly and felt the baby kick hard too. "Iain the baby is kicking." "Can I feel?" "Yes of course." She said grabbing his hand a placing it on her belly. "He's strong. Must not have got that from me." Iain said. "Oh shut up you're strong. In many ways." He kissed her as he rubbed small circle on her belly. "Thank you for dinner it was great." "Your welcome. Happy birthday too." She kissed him more heated as Chloe entered the place. They did not hear her enter. "Hey guys that can cause early labor doing that." They pulled apart and looked at her. "Sex can cause early labor not making out." Iain said. "Someone has been reading baby books." Elizabeth said. "Well I wanted to stop by and say hi and happy birthday." "Thank you Chloe." Elizabeth said. Chloe left after that and left them there.

Getting home they went straight to bed falling asleep in each other's arms.