Chapter 72

Moving to the new house-  August 25

Iain was bring a few boxes into the new house. Elizabeth was holding Oliver and caring in a suitcase. He ran over to her and took the suitcase from her. "Your pregnant and i need to do this." He set the suitcase by the door. He then took Oliver from her arms. "Ollie you want to see mummy get mad at me?" "Iain what are you going to do?" Iain picked her up bridal style and carried her through the door. "Why would i be mad about that?" She asked. "Because you're pregnant and the last time you were pregnant you hated when i did that." "This pregnancy is different. Not a lot of morning sickness. And my food cravings are horrible." "You can say that again." Iain said kissing her before she can say something back.

They put Oliver down for a nap and began to unpacked the living room. "I can't believe this is our house." She said helping him put photos up around the house. "The old house was ours." "Yes but you bought that. Now this house we bought it this is all of ours. We all live in it at the same time." "I see what you mean. Speaking of old houses whose furniture are we going to us. All of yours is in the storage unit." She thought from a moment. "We can use a combination of both. My couch is a lot comfy than yours. But for sure we are getting a new bed." "Whats wrong with my bed?" She laughed. "Its getting old. I'm thinking new house new stuff too." "That's just the pregnancy talking." He said under his breath. "For the first night in our new house do you want to sleep on the floor?" "No... I'm sorry." He put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them. She let out a loud and long sigh. "Your tense. Not good for the baby." He put his hand on her belly. She leaned back against him. His phone began to ring. "Well there goes the moment." She said opening her eyes. "Sorry." He answered his phone.

The voice on the other side was very forward. Iain faces light up and he started jumping up and down. He hung the phone up and kissed Elizabeth on the lips. "Iain tell me what's going on." "I got the job." "What job Iain?" "Okay do you remember that movie i wrote a long time ago. Well I sent it in and now they want to turn make it into a real movie." Iain said so excitedly. "I'm so happy for you." She kissed him pulling on his shirt. "Wait that means you will have to go to Canada." She closed her eyes and put her head on his shoulder. "Elizabeth it's a once in a lifetime offer." She looked at him. "Iain I'm 5 months pregnant with your baby. You're willing to leave for a job knowing your wife is pregnant and we have a 1 ½ year old?" "Its for work. I will be back. You guys can come out and see me." She rolled her eyes. "Fine go to Canada." She walked down to where Oliver's new room is.

She sat down in the chair in there putting a hand on her belly. She began to cry and it was a mix of Iain willing to leave and her hormones. She could hear Iain on the phone. After a few moments Iain came in the room. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the hallway. "Your right Elizabeth. You, Oliver, Our baby will need me more than ever. So I'm going to sell my scripted to them." He said smiling at her. "No Iain you're right it is once Iife time." "How about this I wait a year. After the baby is born." She kissed his check. "Perfect."

They spent the rest of the night placing the furniture around the house. Elizabeth was in the bath relaxing. Iain came in and knelt down by the tub. "I will pick up the paint tomorrow." "Okay." Iain looked at her. He eyed her whole body. She saw him look at her. She bit her bottom lip to tease him. "See something you like?" He kissed her. "Very much." He said looking at her like she is the only person he had ever wanted. "Want to join me?" He took off his pants in record time. He slowly got into the water sitting across from her. "We finally have a bigger bathtub for this." Iain said rubbing a hand on her leg. "How long do you think we have befor the water gets cold and Oliver wakes up?" "I say about 30 minutes or so." He somehow leaned close enough to give her a kiss. She shifted slightly and sat on his lap. He looked up at her. She sucked in a breath and put a hand on her belly. "Iain give me your hand." he put his hand out as she placed it on her belly as the baby began to kick. "He or she only does this when close to each other." She said rubbing the spot.

He looked at his wife and smiled. "What?" She asked rubbing his cheek. "You're adorable." She leaned down to kiss him. "I love you. You know that?" "I love you too." They stayed in the bath for a little while longer. Getting out they found the box that was labeled sleepwear. Getting out sweat pants and shirts they went down stairs to check on Oliver. He was sound asleep. "We can go to bed if you want." Iain said when he saw her yawn. "Carry me?" "Anything you want." He picked her up brindle style and carried her to their new room. The mattress was on the floor for now. He set her down on her side. "Good night Iain." She kissed his lips and laid on her side. "Night Liz." They fell asleep in their new house.