Liar Liar

-Charlies POV-
I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body and threw my hair up into a bun. I walked into my bedroom with my clothes in a clump and put them on the chair next to my bed.

I sat on the floor against my bed pulling out the metal box I had hidden under the matress. I smiles at it as I unlocked it with the key and opened it up.

I rummaged threw my bowls and weed and grabbed my metal razor. I shut the container and set it down next to me, and held out my wrist. I closed my eyes and pressed the metal to my skin.

I dragged the blade across and duh deep into my wrist. I gritted my teeth in pain and then felt the burning sensation that I came to love, and my body relaxed at the feeling.

I did it several more times to the top of my forarm and put the blade back in the box. I sat on the floor for a while watching the blood ooze out of the cuts and drop onto the towel.

I heard and saw my door quickly fling open and I felt my heart stop. I quickly slid the box under the bed and hid my arm under the towel.

"Juleit sent me up here to-" Cc began to say before he saw my facial expression.

"What were you doing?" He asked cautiously, walking deeper into my room, staring at me with wide eyes and a raised eyebrow.

"N-n-nothing I was just.. just got out of the shower." I stumbled over my words in panic.

"What are you hiding?" He asked looking down at my covered arm and hand.

"Nothing!" I said with a raised voice and looked at him with a death stare.

"Ookkaaayy. Well, Juliet sent me up here to get you, she ordered you Chinese food and it just got here." Cc said with a cautious tone, still pointing to the door.

"O-okay I'll be down in a minute. I'm just gonna, gonna get dressed. Ya, I'll be down in like 5." I said with a forced smile and an awkward laugh.

"Okay?" Cc said with another raised eyebrow before leaving me and shutting the door.