Let me down

-Charlie's POV-
"Where's Ash?" I asked again as Andy walked back into the room. He frowned and sat next to me.

"He's with the band at Cc's house, we told them to stay there so it would be easier to call them and them an update all at once." Andy said as he grabbed my hand.

"Oh." I frowned and looked down into my lap. I was scared and I just wanted my boyfriend to be here to comfort me. I leaned back in my bed and closed my eyes.

"Charlie.. we really need to know what happened to you that night." Juliet said softly, and flashback replayed in my head, scaring me even more. I shook my head no.

"I can't. No no I can't." I cried and Juliet nodded.

"Okay okay, alright you don't have to baby. You don't have to say anything you're not comfortable with." Juliet whispered softly and I began to calm down as much as I could.

"I don't.. I can't." I whispered as I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to look at Andy or Juliets reaction. I felt Andy squeeze my hand and I squeezed back. I just wanted Ashley, and I just wanted to go home.

Doctor Sheehan appeared and he check my vitals, making sure I was stable.

"Great! Miss Charlie Biersack you should be all set to leave in 3-4 days! How exciting is that!?" He asked.

"So exciting." I said with little to no emotion. I stared at the door and wall blankly, waiting for Ashley to step through the door at any moment. It was nearly 10 o'clock and he still hadn't showed up. Juliet and Andy were asleep on the chairs as I stared at the door waiting for my boyfriend to show up.

But he never did.