Pick Up the Phone

*Listen to this song while reading this chapter*
-Charlie's POV-
My phone buzzed again and I frustratingly turned it off. Ronnie had been calling me all day and it was starting to piss me off.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked as we sat on the couch and watched tv together.

"Nothing, I should probably head to school or I'll be late." I said grumpily and pushed myself off of the couch.

"Do you want me to drive you?" He asked and I shook my head no as I grabbed my back pack and threw it over my shoulders.

"No, I think I'll just walk, it's warm outside." I smiled and gave him a quick hug before walking out of the house. I plugged my headphones into my phone and pressed on the song Not Enough by Memphis May Fire.

I tapped my finger on the side of my phone as I walked down the main road to my school. The sun beat down on my skin, warming me up. I had my long hair in a pony tail and my make up was very well done today.

I watched as a truck pulled up next to me and I looked over in the window to see Ash. I smiled and waved. He pulled over and rolled down the window.

"What's a pretty young lady like ou doing walking along to school?" He asked with a smirk. I giggled and blushed.

"Waiting for a handsome young guy like you to come and pick me up." I gushed and opened his passenger sode door and hopped in. I slid over to the middle seat and buckled up. Ash put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead before putting the truck in drive and driving me to school.

"How'd you know I was walking to school?" I asked looking up at my boyfriend and smiling.

"I went to pick up Andy to bring him to the studio and he told me u were walking to school so I told him I give you a lift and pick him up after." He explained as he turned into my school parking lot. He pulled into and empty space and we unbuckled our seatbelts. He turned to me and rested his hand on my cheek.

I smiled and pulled his head towards me and kissed his lips, something I'd been dying to do since yesterday. He smiled into the kiss. We were rudely interupted by a slam on the window behind me. Ash and I jumped and looked to see a very pissed off Ronnie.

"Shit." I mummbled under my breath and grabbed my bag and began to slide to the door to open it, Ash grabbed my wrist and looked at me woth worry in his eyes.

"Charlie. Let me." Ash begged. I shook my head no.

"I need to deal with this, Pick me up after school?" I said pushing a fake smile onto my face. He nodded and kissed my lips, looking at Ronnie out of the corner of his eye with an evil glare. I opened the truck door and was immediately pulled from the cabin of the truck and slammed against the door.

"What the fuck is this!?" Ronnie spat in my face as I turned my face away from his and winced. I heard the door to the opposite side of the truck slam closed and Ashley appeared in my side view.

"Is there a problem here?" Ashley asked angrily, shoving Ronnie off of me, pushing him up against the car next to us and getting in his face.

"N-n-no not at all." Ronnie stuttered in fear. I giggled at his embarassment and Ashley grinned.

"That's what I thought." He hissed and let Ronnie go. Ronnie coughed from lack of breath.

"This isn't over Charlie. If I can't have you, nobody can." He yelled as he ran off.

Ashley looked at me and I looked away, kind of embarassed at my weakness. Ashley walked over to me and lifted my chin with his finger.

"I know you're not weak Charlie." Ashley whispered. Tears flushes to my eyes but I held them back.

"It's okay. Just call me if he touches you again. I'll take care of it." He said before kissing me and hopping in his truck. I walked off into the school and walked to class.