Pick up the Phone part 2.

-Ashley's POV-
I pulled into Andy's driveway and beeped the horn. As he walked out of the house he was throwing on his black leather jacket. He hopped into the cabin of the truck and shut the door behind him.

"Did you have to bribe her to go to school?" He asked with a chuckle and sarcasm laced in his voice.

"Nah, I was late because I had to square some punk out." I replyed as I looked over at him and smiled.

"What do you mean?" Andy asked with concern. "Is she okay? Did she get hurt?" He kept asking.

"She's fine Andy. It was just Ronnie." I rolled my eyes at his name escaping my lips and drove onto the hallway. Andy nodded his head and starred out of the window. We stayed silent for a while and then he looked over at me, staring at me intently.

"Dude stop staring at me that way. It's creepy as fuck." I said furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"I'd rather you date my daughter than that punk." Andy said randomly. I was taken aback by his comment.

"Me and Charlie!? That's funny dude." I chuckled and tried to play it off, keeping my eyes on the road to escape his stare.

"Do you think I was born yesterday Ash? I know you two are together. I see the way you both look at eachother when you're in the same room. I just wish you would've told me. You're my best friend. I hate secrets." Andy said folding his arms over his chest and giving me the hairy eyeball. I stayed silent for a minute or so until I let out a loud sigh.

"Look. She's your little girl. I didn't know how you would take it. Given my past with women, I didn't think you'd approve. But there's just something about her. She makes me want to be a better person." I admitted to Andy. He jodded his head slowly.

"I never said I approved man. I'm just saying, if it had to be you or Ronnie. I'd like it to be you. I just hope you don't hurt her because then I'll have to hurt you, and trust me dude, I do not want to have to hurt you." He said as we pulled into studio parking lot. I smiled and nodded.

"I won't man. I promise." I said as I killed the engine to the truck.

-Charlie's POV-
I was looking down at my notebook when a knock fell on the classroom. I looked up, removing my earbuds from my ears. Ronnie entered and my body froze. He looked at me and smirked.

"Yes, Mr.Radke?" My teacher asked him and he snickered to himself.

"The prinicipal would like to speak to Charlie." He lied. I looked up at my teacher whom looked at me and I shook my head no, begging her to let me stay.

She shrugged her shoulders and frowned.

"I'll see you tomorrow Charlie, homework is that paper." She said and I sighed in defeat. I gathered my things and flung my back pack over my shoulders. When I reached Ronnie, I felt his cold eyes follow me as I passed him. He shut the door behind him as just him and I stepped into the hallway.

I felt his hand on the back of my backpack as he pulled me back and slammed me up against the lockers. I hit my head on the back of one and I winced.

"I told you, this wasn't over. I warned you did I not?" Ronnie spat in my face. I turned my head and gulped as he held on to the collar of my shirt.

"I'm sorry Ronnie. Please don't hurt me." I begged, squeezing my eyes shut as he got in my face.

"Why shouldn't I hurt you? Huh!? You hurt me Charlie!" He yelled, I snapped my eyes open as his hot breath fanned over my face.

"I'm sorry." I cried as he pushed me harder against the locker. I kept turning my head but he kept moving it right back infront of his face. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the metal confinements and dragged me down the hallway and outside into the parking lot.