Rise from the dead

-Ashley's POV-

Charlie closed her eyes as I begged and pleaded her not to. I sobbed as I shook her body, trying to wake her up. Andy and the rest of the guys along with several officers burst into the room I had found Ronnie in. I looked up at Andy and he dropped to his knees and covered his face with his hands.

"No!!! No!!!! No!!!!!!" Andy screamed as loud as he could through his sobs. Cc kneeled down next to him and tried to comfort him as I was being dragged out of the room by several officers.

"let me go!! Charlie's dead!! Shes dead and its all your fucking fault!!!" I screamed at the officers as everyone was escorted out of the room.

A gurney was pushed in by a medic and her body was lifted onto a plastic body bag. She was placed inside and the bag was zipped up. The gurney was pushed out of the room. My knees gave way and I dropped to the floor next to Andy. I fought to keep my breath. Andy looked up at me and I could see the sorrow in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry" He said and broke down again. I let the tears slip down my cheeks as Jinxx, Jake and Cc cried as well, but continued to try and get Andy and I up and off of the floor.

I looked over to where the gurney was being pushed and suddenly there was alot of commotion. 3 medics ran to the gurney and started shouting at officers to help. I stood up and ran over and saw the body bag unzipped and Charlie sitting up on the gurney, completely and utterly silent.