Goodbye Agony

-Charlie's POV-
"Princess please open the door, I said I'm sorry." Andy said sadly throught my locked bedroom door as I got ready for school.

"I'll bring you to starbucks before I drop you off." He begged as he rattled the door handle, expecting me to unlock it.

I rolled my eyes and continued getting dressed. I was too tired and upset to look decent so I put on red sweatpants, and my black Motley Crüe t-shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun and put on my glasses and walked to my bed and grabbed my phone. I slumped my bag on my shoulders and walked towards the door.

"I hear you breathing Charlie, come on let me in." He just would not let it go. I opened the door and looked him directly in the eyes.

"I'm sorry babygirl. Can you forgive me?" He asked. I chuckled and walked by him, slightly pushing him out of the way.

"I'll pick you up from then!?" He shouted after me, anticipating a response. I continued to ignore him as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Juliet sat the bar.

"Goodmorning sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asked with a pouty face. I tried not to cry but a couple of tears slipped. I shrugged my shoulders and wiped them away.

"I'm okay." I lied and grabbed a redbull from the fridge.

"If he can't see past your overly protective father, he's not woth your time. Your Dad went a little over the top but he meant well Charlie. He loves you. He doesn't want to see you get hurt." Juliet explained.

"I know. But mom, he scared Ronnie away. He's never going to talk to me again and he was the first boy I've ever had feelings for." I said watching as Andy walked into the kitchen.

Both Juliet and I fell silent, both giving him the silent treatment.

"Alright. Well, let's go to school then." Andy said awkwardly walking out into the garage.

"I love you have a good day okay?" Juliet said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too mom bye." I said before walking out to Andy's black truck and hoping into the passengers seat. He started it up and pulled out of the garage, down the driveway and onto the road.

Andy sighed and rested his left elbow on the window frame of his door, proping his head up on his hand as he drove. When we got to a stoplight he grabbed a Black Veil Brides disc and pushed it into the stereo. He pressed a couple of buttons until he landed on track 5. He turned up the volume and tapped his finger to the beat.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking over at him in annoyance.

"About to sing you a song. Shush." He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I hear him take a breath in and he began to sing.

"One look and I am sold
You got me on my knees
You steal all my innocence
A love sick melody

Take me...

You always want the one that you can't have
Cuz' Love Isn't Always Fair
You are the best romance I've never had
Cuz' Love Isn't Always Fair"

I looked over at Andy and let one corner of my mouth rise giving him a fake smile. I had never heard him sing in person before and it was even more beautiful than studio version.

"Your kiss a withered rose
Your lips have buried me
Hearts race the moments gone
We shared this fantasy

Take me...

You always want the one that you can't have
Cuz' Love Isn't Always Fair
You are the best romance I've never had
Cuz' Love Isn't Always Fair