Kisses for the Misses

Hey guys im so sorry! I have had a lot going on right now at home and its been ccrraazzyyy! I promise to start updating more often :)

-Charlie's POV-
"Charlie!? Are you home!?" I heard a firmiliar voice fill my ears. I sat up in my bed and looked at the time 4 o'clock. Shit! I slept through my alarm!?

"Up here!" I yelled down to Ashley from my room as I ran into my closet and grabbed my clothes. I heard my bedroom door open and Ashley came into sight. Blush covered my cheeks when I saw him.

He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with black cowbowy boots and a white buttons up shirt, with the buttons only done up halfways revealing his tan, bold abs, and his outlaw tatoo showing.

"Like what you see?" Ashley grinned, leaning against the door frame of the closest snapping me out of my thought.

"Wha- huh?" I asked shaking my head and looking down as I walked passed him and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me so I could change and get ready.

"You were blushing sweetheart. That means, you liked... what you saw." I heard Ashley say seductively through the door. God why was he so hot!

"And so what if I did, will that make you any less conceded?" I said with a smirk, sarcasm lacing my voice. I heard him chuckle. I slid of my shoes and looked in the mirror, brushing out my long straightened hair and applying black eyeliner, mascara, and quickly doing my eyebrows. I opened the door and smiled at Ashley.

"Ready to go cowboy?" I asked him. He bit his lip and walked closer to me. In one swift movement he pushed me up against the frame of the bathroom door and pinned my hands above my head, pressing his lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync together and he smiled into the kiss, making me smile as well. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"I've been waiting to that again." He whispered. I winked and slowly pushes him away from me with my finger on the center of his chest.

"Lets go before Andy freaks out because we are late." I said as I walked out of the room, slidin my phone into my back pocket. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen grabbing a Monster from the fridge and running out to meet Ashley in the car.