First night

-Charlie's POV-
"Charlie!! Come on let's go, John will kill me if we are late!" Andy yelled up the stairs. It was just barley past 11 when Andy had woken me up from my nap to get in the car so we could leave for tour. I dragged my suitcase and duffle bag off the bed and dragged my stuff down the stairs.

"Ready kiddo?" Andy asked as he carried his luggage behind him. I nodded and walked out the front door to the car, shoving my stuff into the bed of the truck.

"Get in, we're leaving soon." Juliet said following behind Andy. I opened the door, keeping hold of my blanket and pillow and layed it down in the back seat and layed down underneath. I buckled, and closed my eyes trying to get some more sleep.

I heard the truck doors open and close and then we were moving. I drifted off into sleep before we even left the driveway.

-Ashley's POV-
I helped John load up all the equipment under the bus along with some of out bags that we didnt need until the first show. He kept complaing about how Andy, Juels and Charlie were late but I knew they'd be here soon.

I watched as headlights approached us and smiled when Andy's truck came into view. It pulled into a parking space and the engine died. Juliet and Andy stepped out of the truck and closed the doors. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where's Charlie!?" I yelled over to them as they pulled out bags from the bed of their truck.

"In the truck, she fell asleep, we are gonna let her sleep until we have to go." Andy said as he approached us with his suitcase. I took it from him and slid it ontop of the others, along with Juliets and Charlies.

"Actually, you can go wake her up now if you want Juliet, we have to go in 5." John said in annoyance and Juliet nodded.

"I'll do it, you guys go ahead get on the bus." I offered and they nodded and grabbed their duffle bags, and Charlies and climbed onto the bus. I walked over to Andy's car with the keys and unlocked it. I opened the door and climbed in, sitting at Charlies feet.

I sat her up and grabbed her pillow, and kept the blanket wrapped around her. I scooped her up into my arms and slid out of the car, carrying her bridal style. I hip checked the door shut and locked it and walked to the entrance ofthe bus. She hid her face in the crook of my neck and sleepily wrapped her arms around my neck. The guys and everyone were already in their bunks so I sat on the couch with her in my arms.

"Baby. Wake up." I whispered in her ear and she groaned softly. I smiled and rubbed the small of her back.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" I asked and she nodded her head. I sighed and stood up, and carried her back to her bunk. We had the very last set and we were right across from eachother. I pushed back the curtain and pulled black the blankets that were already on the bunk and layed her down. She curled up into a ball in the ball, cuddling her fuzzy blanket, and I pulled the white quilt over her. I leaned over, kissing her forhead.

"Goodnight sweetie, I love you." I whispered and stood up, pulling back her bunk curtain to give her privacy. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and took off my shirt and jeans and walked back to my bunk in my boxers. I climbed in and layed down, waiting for sleep to take over.