Waking up

-Ashley's POV-
Andy, Juliet, the guys and I all sat around Charlies bed waiting for her to wake up. She had just come out of surgery 30 minutes ago and the medicine should be worn off by now.

I looked out into the hallway and saw Ronnie sitting on the floor with his hands clentching the back of his neck, tapping his foot on the tile floor.

"So it's that punks fault that Charlies in here right now?" Cc said nodding his head into Ronnie's direction.

"No. It's not Ronnie's fault Cc it's mine." Andy whispered, clearly distraut by the situation. His eyes were red and swollen from crying, and they looked heavy and baggy. Juliet looked the same way.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" Cc asked, trying to make small talk.

"Cc, shut up please." I snapped at him.

"Sorry." He said frowning and lowering his head and went and sat in the corner of the room.

Charlie's head started to move from side to side and then her eyes slowly opened, everyone watched her intently. She looked around at everyone in confusion.

"Wh-What's going on?!" She said panicing, sitting up in the bed and looking down at her body and the wites and IV's attatched to her.

"You're in the hospital Charlie." I said walking over to the side of her bed and clentching her hand in mine, trying to calm her down.

"Baby, oh my god you're okay!" Andy and Juliet smiled with tears streaming down there face and hugged Charlie as tight as they could without hurting her weak, fragile body.

"Charlie do you remember what happened?" Jinxx asked her. She looked down in her lap with shame and started to cry, covering her face with her hands. Andy held her tighter.

"I'm so sorry." She said through sobs, bringing tears to everyone's eyes. Ronnie was watching at the doorway, but didn't dare step inside the room. He turned around and walked away, I didn't try to stop him.

The doctor walked in and smiled when he saw her sitting up.

"Awh Charlie, how nice to see you awake! How do you feel?" He asked as he began checking her vitals.

"Weak, sore, in pain, tired." She said through tears, Andy still holding onto her for dear life.

"Dad you can let go now." Charlie whispered and Andy nodded and let go.

"So you look stable to me Charlie you should be able to go home tomorrow morning. But I do recommend you looking into some counseling or maybe every therapy. Talking helps whether you buy it or not." The doctor said before leaving the room.

"Charlie you're going to start therapy next week, Andy and I have already spoken to an amazing Psychyatrist that we feel will really help you." Juliet said with a fake smile and kissed Charlie's knuckles.

"Mom I don't need help I'm fine." She whined.

"No you're not Charlie! God damn it you're not fine, look at you!" Andy said, his voice breaking. "Please. Do it for us." He begged, as he began to cry again.

"Okay okay I'll do it." She whispered.