Take my hand, and I'll take yours

-Ashley's POV-
I felt a slight breeze past my bunk, wth soft footsteps following. I looked around and it was still pitch black. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was 2 a.m.

I felt the breeze again and then Charlie's bunk curtain slid open. I slid mine to the side and could somewhat make out her perfect figure.

"Baby you okay? What are you doing awake?" I asked in a groggy voice, rubbing my eyes and sitting up a little bit. I watched her body turn to me and she breathed out.

"I had a nightmare. I can't fall back asleep." She whispered as quietly as possible. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"I'm sorry darling. I wish I could comfort you, but you heard what Andy said. I don't want him to kill me. Here." I said and stuck my hand out into the middle of the aisle, letting it dangle off of my bunk.

"It's okay, I understand. What?" She asked as I watched her eyes look at my hand and wiggled my fingers and her cheeks rose, showing her smile.

"Ashley Purdy you're so darn cute." She whispered and layed down. She turned towards me and dangled her arm off of her bunk, interlocking our fingers. I squeezed her hand lightly as we held hands across from eachother. This was the best way I could comfort her.

"I'll stay awake untilbyou fall asleep, okay baby? I'll protect you." I smiled and leaned over and kissed the top of her hand, and layed back down. She nodded, and kept hold of my hand tightly. I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles and she rested ger head on her pillow, facing me and I did the same.

God I loved this girl.

Her breathing began to soften and her eyes started to close, as soon as I knew she was asleep, I fell asleep after.

-Andy's POV-
I layed in my bunk, realizing Juels wasn't by my side anymore I pulled the bunk curtain back to see her and everyone else standing around staring at something down the bus aisle.

"Andy come look at this, this is too cute!!" Juliet squealed and I scooted over and poked my ead out from around the bunk and looked to the back of it. I smiled to myself when I saw both Ashley's and Charlies curtains pulled back, but their hands were entangled in eachothers dangling in the aisle.

"Take a picture, that's sweet." I smiled and layed back down, not wanting to get up just quite yet. Cc, Jinxx and Jake were awhing as Juliet took pictures, and then they went back to watchinh t.v at the front of the bus.

"You never did that for me when we first started dating." Juliet huffed with a smirk as she leaned down to kiss me goodmorning. I smiled and kissed her back, pulling her back into the bunk and tickling her sides. She giggled and squiremed beneath my touch and I leaned down to kiss her.

I stopped tickling her when she deepened the kiss and I smiled as she bit my lip.

"I love you white rabbit." She whispered.

"I love you too Dragonfly. And our little girl." I whispered back, as we cuddled.