Shame

-Cc's POV-
I knew exactly what I saw. But i acted stupid for Charlie's sake. I didn't want to embarass her more than she probably was. I walked down stairs into the living room and grabbed another slice of pizza.

"Did you get her?" Juliet asked looking at me with a raised brow.

"Uuuh, yeah, yeah she'll be down in 5 she said." I played it off smoothly, or so I thought.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked looking at me concerned.

"What do you mean? Nothings wrong." I said in a high pitched voice, my voice craking a bit.

"Cc. I know when your lying because your voice gets high and your left eye twitches." Andy said putting down his slice of pizza and staring at me.

"Is Charlie okay? What was she doing?" Juliet asked, standing up now in concern. Everyone that was talking stopped talking to listen into the conversation. Especially Ashley.

"Yeah she's fine! She was just getting out of the shower she said she was changing! Stop interviewing me!" I said nervously, my eye twitching more. Andy got up from the couch and moved Juliet to the side telling her to stay down here. He left the room and we could hear him walk up the stairs.

We waited in silence for a couple of minutes before we heard fast and loud footsteps coming flying down the stairs.

"Juliet, a word. Now. Please." Andy said out of breath and practically dragging her into the hallway.

Ashley looked at me with concern and confusion and I just looked down into my lap and kept my head down to avoid eye contact with everyone.

-Charlie's POV-
As soon as Cc left the room I removed the towel from my body and dapped the blood off of my arm.

I ran into my closet and picked out a sweatshirt to wear with my batman pajama short and ankle high batman socks.

I took off my choker and bracelts and put them on my jewelry stand before walking back out into my bedroom.

"What's this?" A firmiliar deep voice said behind me and I practically jumped out of my skin. I turned around to meet Andy's worried gaze and my face turned red.

"Andy.. I." I began to say but he stepped closer to me in frustration.

"WHAT. Is. This." Andy said holding up the bloody towel infront of him.

"I got my period.." I lied, lowering my head in embarassment.

"Don't. Lie to me Charlie. Why is ther blood on this towel." Andy said sternly dropping the towel in the hamper, not removing his eyes from me.

I didn't respond so he grabbed my wrist and yanked my sweatshirt sleeve up, revealing the fresh cuts. I watched tears fill the corners of his eyes but only a couple managed to fall.

"That's what I thought." Andy whispered in a shaky voice. "Stay here. Don't move a muscle." He said before leaving my room. I heard him stomp down the stairs as I waited for his return.

-Juliet's POV-
"Juliet, a word. Now. Please." Andy said grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together as he lead me out of the living room and into the breezeway.

"What is going on!?" I asked, more concerned now than before. Andy pinched the bridge of his nose and I watched tears fill his eyes. Andy was not an emotional guy, so I knew this had to be bad.

"She cut." Andy said bluntly in a shaky voice.

"What? What do you mean she cut?" I asked, being niave.

"She cut Juels. Her wrist. It's cut up." Andy said frantically, pacing back and forth.

I didn't even give him time to say one more thing before I ran upstairs, Andy following behind me.

I opened Charlies door and she was sitting with her knees drawn to her chest, her face burried between them, and her small body shaking uncontrollably.

Andy and I looked at eachother and took two deep breaths in to calm down before taking a seat on either side of her.

"I'll pack my stuff if you w-w-want me too, I'll unders-s-stand if you don't w-want me anymore." Charlie sobbed into her knees. Andy and I looked at eachother with broken hearts before he pulled her into his arms and rubbed her back.

I soothed her hair down as she cried into Andy's chest.

"We aren't leaving you, you're staying right here with us darling, don't you worry. You'll be okay, we can get through thos together. We can't imagine what you must be feeling, and it can't be easy, but hurting the most important person, which is yourself, is not the way to go." Andy whispered to her softly.

"I'm s-s-sorry!" She sobbed harder as her body shook more. Andy kissed the top of her head and let his own tears out as he continued to rub small circles on her back.

"Where's the blade?" I asked her and she pointed to the trashcan in the corner of her room. I got up and looked inside it and it was sat at the bottum. I picked it up and put it into my pocket and went and sat back down. As soon as I sat back down she left Andy's arms and came right to me, burrying her head into the crook of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her rocking us back and forth until she calmed down.

"We are gonna get through this together okay baby girl?" I said to her sweetly and wiped the tears from her eyes and put her hair behind her ear. She sniffled and nodded her head, wiping her face with the backs of her hands.

"Group hug?" Andy suggested. We nodded our heads and got into a family group hug. We hugged for almost 5 minutes before Andy stood up and help Charlie and I up off of the floor.

"Come on, lets go watch the end of the football game and then watch a movie. Theres Chinese waiting for you downstairs kiddo." Andy said and wrapped his arm around Charlie. She nodded and dropped her head so he hair was infront of her face and kept it down until we got to the kitchen.

She put her food on a plate and then brought it into the living room and sat on the couch next to Cc and Ashley who kept stealing her crab rangoons.