"Hi, I'm Ronnie."

-Charlie's POV-
I walked into lunch after having 3 classes and stood in the lunch line by myself listening to my music.

I grabbed a paper bowl with pasta in it and walked up to the cash register and paid for the food. I walked to the vending machine and put in a dollar to get a mountain dew. I grabbed the bottle from the machine and looked around the lunch room for a table to sit at.

So far I've recieved nothing but push and shoves, and death glares from everybody.

I kept my head down low and weaved between the tables until I found one in the very back and sat with my back turned to everyone. I set my food on the table and dropped my bag to the floor and turned up the volume on my earbuds to block out the chatter of people.

I opened my drink and took a sip before grabbing the plastic fork and picking out the over cooked, underdressed pasta. I took a bite and crinkled my nose at the taste and slid it aside, not wanting it anymore.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and went my moms number. I hit the text message bubble and texted her.

-Can I please come home. Nobody will talk to me and everyone is rude.-

I set my phone down and waited for a response back. In the meantime I took another sip of my drink. I watched someone walk over to my table out of the corner of my eye.

I looked up to see a tall, slender guy with shoulder length hair dyed black. He had a tear drop tattoo under his left eye and his eyes were lined with black eyeliner.

I smiled a him and removed an earbud, as he smiled back and waved.

"Hi, I'm Ronnie. Is this seat taken?" He asked me. I smiled in relief and shook my head. Finally, someone like me.

"No, not at all, you can sit with me if you want." I said and he smiled and sat down across from me.

"So whats your name?" He asked and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm Charlie." I said and shut off my music and unplugged my earbuds throwing them into my bag.

"I like that. That's a cool name. So are you new here?" He asked with a grin. I wasn't gonna lie, he was absolutely gorgeous. Everything about him was perfect, especially his voice.

"Yeah, yeah I just moved here." I lied, kind of ashamed of my past. My phone vibrated and I looked down to see Juliet's reply.

-Sorry sweetie, Andy told me not to come and get you under any circumstance. He really wants you to stick out you'e first day-

I frowned at the message and typed back.

- Figures he would say that :( alright, i'll see you in a couple hours.-

-Bye Charlie, try to have a good rest of your day <3-

I flipped my phone over and returned my attention back to Ronnie.

"So have you made any friends yet?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"This school isn't exactly welcoming, so no. Probs not." I giggled and looked up at him. He smiled a toothy smile, flashing his peraly whites.

"Well I can change that! Here, my number. You seem chill, I wanna get to know you." Ronnie said sweetly and handed me a piece of paper with his number on it. I blushed and took the paper, typing his number into my contacts, and taking a quick picture of him for the contact picture.

"What class do you have after this?" He asked taking my pasta and eating it. I smiled and watched him.

"Chemistry, you?" I asked taking another sip of my mountain dew.

"Me too! Wanna walk together?"

"Sure." I said and shrugged my shoulders. Ronnie and I made small talk, trying to get to know eachother before the lunch bell rang. I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulders and grabbed my phone and drink.

Ronnie thru out the gross pasta and put his bag over his shoulders, and walked by my side out of the lunch room and to the Chemistry room.