Puppy Love

-Charlie's POV-
"Bye Ronnie, thank you for showing me around for the last half of the day, I'll text you later!" I said to Ronnie as we parted and went different ways at the doors to the main building.

"Sounds like a plan. Bye Charlie, no problem, see you tomorrow." Ronnie said with a smile and hugged me. I hugged him back and took in his scent. It was amazing. He smelt of cigarettes and vanilla.

I walked out to the parking lot and spotted mom's jeep. I walked towards it and threw my bag into the trunk and got into the passengers side.

"Hey sweetie how was your first day!? You're smiling so it must have went better." She asked looking at me with a small smile and pulling out of the parking lot.

"It was okay, I made a friend I think. He gave me his number so I think that constitutes being a friend." I giggled and pulled out my phone, sending a text to Ronnie.

-Hey loser :P xox Charlie-
I smiled at my message and sent it to him.

"He? So it's a guy. Awwhh, is he cute?" Juliet asked and I giggled even more and blushed.

"He's so cute Mom. Like. Ugh I could die thats how cute he is!" I said truthfully and blushed even more.

"Awh, someones going to be crushing soon." She smirked and looked at me. I shook my head and danced to the In The End by my dad's band and sang along with his voice.

At the end of the song I saw Juliet staring at me out of the corner of my eyes.

"Can I help you?" I said playfully and laughed.

"Baby your voice is amazing! Why didn't you tell us you could sing!?" Juliet said excitedly. I shrugged my shoulders and turned the music up louder and sang along with End of the World, the somg Juliet just released.

We stayed quiet for the rest of the way home until we pulled into the garage.

"So what do you want to do tonight? Andy's at work with the guys so we have the house to ourselves." Juliet said as we got out of the car and went inside. I set my bag on the counter in the kitchen and grabbed a monster from the fridge.

"Why don't we get chinese and go visit him at work? We can eat dinner together there." I asked, opening the monster can and taking a sip.

"Okay, yeah. I'll call Andy right now and let him know."

"No, lets me it a surprise." I smiled and looked at my mom over the can of monster.

"Go get changed than darling and we can go!" She said with a smile and I nodded leaving my drink on the counter. I ran up the stairs and walked into my room and kicked my shoes off. I took off my socks and threw them in the hamper along with my short and tanktop that I wore to school.

I went into my closet and grabbed my black harry potter sweatpants and my white Sleeping With Sirens sweatshirt. I went into the bathroom and took off my makeup and took out my contacts.

I put my glasses on and threw my hair into a messy ponytail before grabbing my choker with the ying-yang symbol. I grabbed my flipflops and phone charger and ran downstairs into the kitchen.

"Ready kiddo?" Juliet asked, changed into sweats as well. I nodded and grabbed my monster as we headed back out to the Jeep.

"Wait. Back pack missy. I know you must have some homework to do!" Juliet scolded before I climbed into the jeep. I groaned and ran upstairs and grabbed my back pack dragging it down the stairs and out to the jeep.

I threw it into the back and plugged my gold Iphone 6 into the car charger. I checked for a text back from Ronnie, and to my surprise he answered.

-Hey don't bully me ;) What's up darlin? How was your first day? xox Ronnie-

I smiled at the text and blushed when I read that he called me darling. I looked up at the stereo and turned up the volume and typed back a response.

- Darling? hehe awh. and going to visit  my dad at work. My first day was okay, people arent too welcoming but you were, so thank you. :) xox Charlie-

Juliet pulled into the Chinese restraunt parking lot to pick up the order.

"Hey Charlie, can you go pay and grab the food for me? I have to call my manager really quick." Juliet asked.

"Sure thing." I said smiling and grabbed her credit card. I walked insides and paid for the food and grabbed it and walked back out to the car. I put the bags in the back seat and handed Juliet her card back who was still on the phone.

I turned the music down, and stared at my phone, waiting for a response from Ronnie.