Home Alone

-Charlie's POV-
"So you're really all about starting a band aren't you?" Andy asked Ronnie as everyone finished up eating the last of their food. Andy and Ronnie had been racking up a conversation all night.

"I am, music is my passion. I started singing when I was around 4. My dad raised me on Black Sabbath and along with my brother, Anthony." Ronnie said taking a sip of his water.

"And your mom?" Andy asked. Ronnie frowned and looked down in his lap.

"I don't really remember her. She left my dad and my brother and I when I was really little." He said his voice cracking a little. I put my hand over his on the table and squeezed it. He hated talking about his mom.

"Oh I'm so sorry to hear that." Andy said embarrassed at his question.

"It's okay, you didn't know." Ronnie smiled. I started to tune Ronnie and Andy out and began listening in on Cc, Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley's conversation.

They were just talking about videogames and hot chicks so I turned to Juliet and smiled.

"He seems like a very fine young guy Charlie." She smiled back.

"I really like him." I admitted and blushed.

"I would hope so, he's a keeper. You've found yourself a good once babygirl." She kissed my forehead and I giggled. Ronnie looked down at me and smiled and laced our fingers together, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. As soon as conversation began to disperse, everyone decided to call it a night.

"Same cars back to the studio, Charlie we'll meet you there. Ashley is going to take you back home because Dad and I have to stay at the studio a little later than planned." Juliet said as we all huddled in a group in the parking lot.

"No! Come on don't make me go with that thing, can Ronnie drive me home?" I yelled. Ashley chuckled, but his eyes were filled with hurt, I could see it.

"No." Andy said flatly.

"Yes, he can." Juliet said raising her eyebrow at Andy and slapping his chest.

"Okay fine." Andy mumbled.

"I'm a careful driver Sir, I promise. I'll get her home in one piece." Ronnie reassured him.

"I hope so, consider this the first test to earning my trust. You have my daughters life in your hands. Kill her. And you die." Andy said sternly.

"Andrew! That's just about enough out of you tonight, get in the car!" Juliet yelled pushing Andy towards the car. Andy just chuckled and hopped in the drivers seat.

"Don't pay attention to my husband. He's a big teddy bear he wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm sorry if he made you feel uncomfortable at all, Charlies a great girl don't let my idiot husband ruin that." Juliet smiled at Ronnie.

"It's okay, I  understand. If I was in his shoes and she was my daughter, I'd be the same way. It's gonna take a lot to scare me away from your daughter ma'am. She's amazing inside and out." Ronnie kissed my temple and I blushed.

"Awh well you two kids have fun, Ronnie you're more than welcome to stay at the house with Charlie if you'd like t-" Juliet said before Andy rolled down the window and cut her off.

"No he can't! Dump and run Ronnie dump and run!" Andy yelled.

"Dad! Shut up!" I whisper yelled in a sinister tone.

"Yes Andrew. Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" Juliet yelled. "Ronnie you can stay at the house, that's perfectly okay. I'll see you tomorrow morning sweetie, call me and say goodnight before you go to bed. I love you." Juliet kissed my forehead and hugged Ronnie.