Is It too late now?

-Charlie's POV-
I woke up to bright white lights above me, surrounding me entirely. I lifted my head and looked around, realizing the walls around me were padded and white. I was laying down on a metal table with my arms and feet strapped to it. A figure stood in the corner and I realized it was Ronnie.

"Please let me go." I whispered in a pleading voice as I struggled to unbound my wrists and ankles. Tears slid down onto my blood and dirt caked cheeks as Ronnie turned around and smiled.

"Ahhh you're awake! Good, lets get started. See I've just recently been informed that your family has been told the location of your holding. As of right now they have an hour left of their flight and about a 30 minute car ride until they actually make it, but sadly, by then it'll be too late. See I gave then an ultimatum and they've pushed me over my edge. MAX! Bring in the table!!" Ronnie yelled behind his shoulder as he started to walk towards me. I was naked and vulnerable and the look in his eyes told me what he was thinking.

A tall guy with brown hair pushed in a table, nodded at Ronnie, and walked out. On the table lay all sorts of sharp objects and torture tools. My heart sank into my stomach. As Ronnie approached me more he only smirked wider.

He reached his hand out and with it, squeezed one of my breasts and I tried my best not to cry. He squeezed harder as his other hand slid up and down my thigh until it reached my clit. His finger brushed it lightly and I began to sob.

"Stop it! Please don't!" I begged through tears but Ronnie just laughed. He pulled away and grabbed a sharp blade and twirled it around his fingers.

"One little cut shouldn't hurt to bad." He said softly as he pressed the blade against the top of my thigh. He pressed harder, cutting from the top of my thigh to the middle. I screamed out in agony and grinded my teeth together as my hands pulled on the restraints and curled into a fist as I dug my naiks into the palm of my hand in pain.

"Stop it!! Please!!" I screamed as I choked back tears and cried. Ronnie just laughed and removed the blade from my skin, taking his index finger and thumb, swiping the fresh blood from the silver metal. I watched as he grabbed another object, a screwdriver, and dragged it along the metal table I layed on, making a screeching noise as he reached the side of my stomach.

"Hmmm, maybe just a little stab there..." His voice trailed off as he raised the screwdriver above his head and forced the screwdriver down into my lower abdomen. My muscles tightened and I let out a blood curttling scream. I dug deeper into the palm of my hands as I slashed around trying to get free of the pain. He twisted the sharp object as he pulled it out and I cried as I looked down at my blood covered stomach. I felt blood trickle up and into my moutch and I began to cough.

I knew this was it. There was no going back from here. I started coughing up more blood than the blood pooling out of my wounds. I looked around and Ronnie's movements became slow motion as the white lights felt brighter and brighter until it stung my eyes. I kept coughing as my hearing went in and out only catching half of what he was saying. I layed my head down on the table and stopped coughing up the blood. I stared at the white lights above me as I let the blood pool in my mouth and drip down my chin. I started to let go.

I felt my body relax and I stopped fighting the restraints. Soon I slowed my breathing down as Ronnie's face came into view above mine. He smiled as my eyes grew heavy. I smiled back at him. I opened my mouth to talk.

"Thank you." I said in a raspy voice, and as I started to close my eyes I watched as blood splattered the wall and Ronnie fell to the ground in one loud thud. My eyes were squinted but my hearing was still clear.

Ashley's face appeared with tears and I could hear him screaming.

"No no no nonononono, Stay with me Charlie! Don't you dare close your eyes! Charlie!! Can you hear me!!! Don't you dare close your eyes!!!!" He screamed through sobs as I ignored his pleads and let my eyes flutter shut.