You're a bitch, I'm an ass

-Charlie's POV-
"So why is everyone going out for dinner tonight? Is it some sort of special occassion?" I asked Ashley as I stares out of the window on our way to the studio.

"Well, Juels and Andy told me about last night, and I suggested going out to dinner. As a family. As in the band is going as well because we are all family. And you need that right now." He smiled and looked over at me.

"Well, the last time I checked family didn't sneak behind eachothers backs and make out." I said raising my eyebrows at him and he chuckled.

"Thank you. That was sweet of you." I added, smiling back. He nodded and kept his eyes on the road.

"Charlie. I really like you." Ashley blurted out. I blushed and kept my eyes out the window, not responding.

He looked over at me and nodded, and rolled his eyes.

"Unbelievable. You really are unbelieveable." He said with a low grunt.

"Excuse me?" I asked, turning towards him.

"It took me a lot of courage to tell you that, and all you do is roll your eyes and ignore me? Fine. Two can play at that game." He said in an irritated tone.

"Damn what crawled up your asshole and died?" I asked letting out an angry sigh as we pulled into the parking lot of the studio. As soon as the car stopped I jumped out and ran inside, walking to the recording studio.

I walked in and sat on the couch ignoring the hellos and confused looks on peoples faces as I huffed in anger.

"Hello to you too.." Cc said sarcastically, pushing my feet down off of the coffee table.

Ashley walked in and sat the farthest away from me as he possibly could, also ignoring the hellos from everyone.

"What did you do to my daughter Ash?" Andy asked sternly, glaring at him. Ashley shrugged his shoulders and looked down.

I smirked and looked up at everyone. I guess I'll have to be the bigger person then.

"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked looking around the room and smiling. Everyone raised their eyebrows in pure confusion at my change in mood, but they shortly shrugged it off.

"It's a surprise. We figured you could use a night out with the family." Juliet smiled and draped her arm around my shoulder pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. I smiled and hugged her back before pulling away.

"Wait, I have a question." I said, a lightbulb going off in my head.

"Yes?" Andy asked.

"Can uhm.. My friend Ronnie come too." I said with a grin. I watched Ashley raise his head in the corner to stare at me. That got his attention.

"Of course sweetie. It's your night, plus, he's cute." Juliet winked at me and I giggled and blushed, completely succeeding at making Ashley jealous.

"Ooo Charlie's got a boyfriend, Charlie's crushinngg!" Cc chanted making everyone laugh except for Andy and Ashley.

"No. She doesn't have a boyfriend." Ashley said coldly while everyone stared at him.

"What's wrong with you?" Andy asked suspiciously, staring Ashley down even more.

"I'm gonna go call him." I said with a smile and stood up, walking out of the studio to escape the tension.

I dialed Ronnie's number and pressed call. I waited for it too ring, and on the first ring he picked up.

"Hey, Ronnie, it's Charlie. I was wondering if maybe you'd like to come to dinner with me and my family tonight? I mean you don't have to if you're busy bu-"

"I'd love to Charlie." Ronnie said with a chuckle, cutting me off.

"Oh okay, sweet! Uhm, come to Standyby records. Type into your GPS and you shoul be able to find it. I have a surprise for you." I smiled and blushed, looking down at my feet.

"Okay cool, I'll see you soon then doll." Ronnie said with a chuckle and hung up. I giggled and turned around to go back into the room, only to be face to face with Ashley. The door was shut and he was standing infront of it woth his arms crossed over his chest.

He looked at me with anger and then backed me up against the wall. His eyes turned dark and I stood against the wall, fearful.

"What do you think you're doing? Inviting another guy? What the fuck is your problem?" He seethed. Staring down at me. I went to walk around him but he put his hand on the wall next to my shoulder, blocking me.

"Fuck off Ashley. It's none of your concern." I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm down.

"It is my concern when I'm in love with you." He said before I pushed past him and walked back into the studio, shutting the door behind me. Did he just tell me he loved me?

-Ashley's POV-
"It is my concern when I'm in love with you." I spit at her before she ignored me and walked back into the studio.

I kicked the wall and angrily rested my fists against wall and leaned forward, facing it.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath before swiping my hair out of my face and walking down the hall.

I heard the studio door open and everyone stood in the hallway watching me walkaway in anger.

"Dude where are you going?!" Andy yelled to me.

"To the bar so I can get laid." I yelled back knowing Charlie would hear me. I walked out of the building and towards my car and hopped in, driving home.