Early bird catches the Worm

-Charlie's POV-
"Chareolette Jen Biersack! I'm not going to ask you again, out of bed, Now!" Juliet yelled up the stairs and I groaned loud enough for her to hear me.

"You have 10 minutes young lady! You're going to school. Don't make me ask you a 5th time, I was nice enough to let you sleep in don't make me regret it!" She continued to yell.

"Alright alright! I'm coming!" I yelled back just to shut her up. I opened my eyes and stretched my arms and legs before rolling over and climbing out of bed.

I lazily walked into my closet and half heartedly chose my outfit for theday. I grabbed my black leggings and my white Sleeping With Sirens shirt, pulling a brown leather jacket over it. I threw on my black choker with a weed charm and grabbed my white converse as I was walking out of my room.

I kept my glasses on, not bothering to put in my contacts. I grabbed my phone from my bag and kept my charger in it, and took out my mascara. I quickly took off my glasses, applied some mascara, and put my glasses back on.

"Charlie!!!" Juliet yelled again as I ran down the stairs and down the hallway as I hoped along, trying to pit my shoes on.

"What? I'm up." I said with a grin and walked over to the fridge and grabbed a monster. Juliet glared at me as she leaned against the counter.

"Alright lets go pumpkin, dad will be at the school to pick you up at 2." Juliet said as she pushed me along to the garage. I walked around the jeep and got into the passengers side and put my bag down at my feet.

Juliet climbed in and backed out of the driveway, driving off towards the school.

*time skip to school*

Juliet pulled into the parking lot and gave me a hug before I stepped out of the car and shrugged my bag onto my shoulders. As I walked up the the main lobby Juliet pulled out of the parking lot and went to work.

"Charlie! Hey, good morning!" I heard a firmiliar voice yell. I looked up to see Ronnie and I smiled.

"Hi Ronnie!" I said as he approached and walked by my side into the building.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked and I blushed thinking about last night and how Ashley and I made out.

"I slept okay." I giggled and looked up at him.

"That's good! ready for double Chemisrty?" He asked grabbing my monster and taking a sip from it.

"Hey! Not fair! And god no. I'd rather jump off of a bridge." I exclaimed and took my drink back, giving Ronnie a pouty face.