-:Prologue:-

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Andi!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Andi!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Andi!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.

Where are you? You can't be dead right now! I will never forgive myself if I saw your dead body! Andi I want you back!! Please!!!! Let's talk about this!!

Even though if I keep telling her name. I can't be able to find her. Why did this happened anyway?

Awhile ago.......an earthquake suddenly came. And it was pretty scary. For sure she's afraid and alone around the mall.

When I Heard about the news I didn't even care about it. Until something came into my mind that I was remembering something......and it's her.

I went to my car fast and went to the place where Andi is......then I saw the mall......

I just stood there......shocked. I didn't even know what to do.....I didn't even know if Andi escaped from this place that looks trash right now.

You can see the place all fallen to the ground you can't even seen an entrance to the mall.

I can saw other people injured some where already dead.

When I saw them my hearts started to pound hard. I didn't even know if she's okay.

So I started to go inside the mall without the cops notice that I got inside.

I don't care anymore if something might fall into me. I just want to find Andi right now.

.
.
.
.
.

Right now ........ Im here looking hopeless. I fall into my knees then I started to cry.

.
.
.
.

Please......Don't leave me right now. I want to apologize to you Andi......Because I've hurt you so many times physically and emotionally.

If I didn't even got this Amnesia and forget about you. Right now you're in my arms. Safe and sound.

Please be okay!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.

"ANDI!!!!!!"